Full-Time Account Director Health Media – Najran
The Account Director, a vital member of our sales team, is in charge of generating revenue across digital, social, print, and platform channels by identifying prospects, creating strategic plans, creating presentations, negotiating program packages and schedules, and informing management of any issues or issues that arise. In order to deliver strategic solutions throughout our portfolio of goods, brands, and services, we are searching for a highly driven salesperson who manages all levels of accounts, from clients to different agencies. This person has a strong desire to achieve and surpass sales results.
Job Title : Account Director Health Media
Location : Najran, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 49.24 per hour.
Company : Coupa Software
Job Type : Full-Time
- Successful individual sales contributor with a high level of expertise in prospecting and selling to the mid-market.
- Develop and maintain relationships with influential decision-makers in advertising at the agency and client levels.
- driving up revenue by increasing sales of bundled video, social, print, internet, mobile, tablet, and live event marketing solutions.
- The status of accounts, proposals, staffing changes, and other relevant matters should be communicated regularly to important internal stakeholders (such as split partners, finance, marketing, etc.).
- To effectively transmit the Company’s message to clients, use marketing and sales collateral, graphic presentations, research reports, and sales support data.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Services group to create and supply clients with cutting-edge solutions in order to maximize sales efforts.
- Develop quarterly and annual strategies for expanding your business’s customer base and increasing your revenue.
- Find prospective clients in the designated business sectors, engage them in conversation, and persuade them to make a purchase.
- Construct potential solutions that illustrate the client’s realistic options.
- Manage all aspects of sales communication and negotiation while keeping upper management updated on progress through the delivery of accurate and timely business estimates, forecasts, and administrative documents.
- Superior written and vocal communication skills, as well as the ability to interact confidently and successfully with a wide range of audience sizes.
- Experience in sales using integrated platforms for between two and four years must be had.
- Be results-oriented, take the necessary actions to reach your goals, and assume responsibility for your actions when it’s appropriate.
- a history of providing quality work on time and following up on any issues that arise.
- Powerful organizational and project management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities, operate efficiently, and finish tasks on schedule, while also paying close enough attention to detail to avoid making mistakes.