19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Account Director, Media Relations – Sabya
To ensure that direct marketing fundraising plans for our customers are developed, created, and implemented on schedule and under budget, the Account Director will work closely with the relationship owner and strategy team. Responsible for acting as the main point of contact for the client and all internal and external suppliers/partners throughout the entire program lifecycle, from planning to billing.
Job Title : Account Director, Media Relations
Location : Sabya, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 49.36 per hour.
Company : Sunshine Sachs
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make quarterly and annual business strategies to guide revenue development and account portfolio strategy.
- In order to maximize sales efforts, collaborate with the Marketing Services team to develop and provide clients with innovative solutions.
- Share updates on accounts, proposals, personnel changes, etc. with key internal stakeholders (such as split partners, finance, marketing, etc.).
- Responsible for producing revenue via the selling of bundled services across mediums such as video, social media, print, digital, mobile, tablets, and live events.
- Maintain accurate and timely business estimates, projections, and administrative documents, and manage all aspects of sales communication and negotiation.
- Use marketing and sales materials, graphic presentations, research reports, and data for sales assistance to help customers understand the company’s message.
- Successful individual sales contributor capable of prospecting and selling into the mid-market with a high level of proficiency.
- Locate potential customers in the specified industry niches, engage them in conversation, and bring them closer to a purchase.
- Create, design, and develop alternative solution ideas that offer the client a glimpse of what is feasible.
- Relationships with important advertising decision makers at both the client and agency levels must be cultivated, developed, and maintained.
- Capacity to produce high-quality work on schedule and follow up effectively to ensure success.
- Superior written and vocal communication skills, as well as the ability to interact confidently and successfully with a wide range of audience sizes.
- Experience in sales using integrated platforms for between two and four years must be had.
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities, with the capacity to multi-task, prioritize, and effectively manage time, as well as the ability to pay attention to detail to ensure accuracy of work.
- An emphasis on getting things done and taking responsibility for one’s actions is essential.