26 May 2023
Full-Time Account Manager – Buraydah
As such, we need an Advertising Account Manager to join our team and work to monetize traffic through both internal and external channels. We’re looking for someone who can help us connect the right media with the best prospects and has a track record of success in managing advertisers.
Job Title : Account Manager
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 29.54 per hour.
Company : Reynolds and Reynolds
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to maximize return on investment (ROI) for all traffic sources, both internal and external, the company’s pricing and promotional efforts must be at the greatest possible levels.
- Help us manage our current advertisement connections by getting to know our clients well and identifying ways we may increase revenue.
- Using your experience to begin onboarding larger and more difficult clients who have greater market challenges.
- the ability to guide connections across several traffic sources, such as Email, Social, Native, Listicles, Paid Search Marketing, and more, while providing them with solutions to their difficult problems.
- encouraging your clientele to choose our platform by publicizing Companion, our proprietary advertising technology.
- monitoring the fulfillment of the program’s promises; managing client anticipations by describing the time and cost implications of any alterations to the project’s scope.
- You can monitor the efficacy of your advertisements with the help of data and analytics if you consult these advertisers and collaborate across departments.
- To recruit and manage commercial partnerships, represent the company both in person and online.
- Provide basic business development and sales support to the business, working with leadership staff to onboard new, meaningful advertiser clientele.
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue benchmarks and other goals given to you by the leadership team.
- Competence with the Microsoft Office suite is required; familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Earning a bachelor’s degree is preferred, especially if it is in the fields of marketing, communications, business, or a related field.
- 1 years + experience managing digital marketing programs, with proven results in digital strategy and paid advertising within the e-commerce space.
- You need to have worked with pay-per-click advertising campaigns before, whether on Amazon, Google, or another platform.
- Extensive experience gathering, documenting, and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders.