19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Account Manager – Dammam
As a Talent Manager, we are looking for a dynamic ambassador, trusted business partner, and consummate team player to join our human resources team. By establishing strong connections with senior business executives, talent acquisition, finance, and resource management, you will be able to drive talent strategies for important business units. This role is for you if you have experience managing people across industries and regions and like pushing programming to build future potential.
Job Title : Account Manager
Location : Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 29.11 per hour.
Company : Protiviti
Job Type : Full-Time
- To improve corporate performance, employee engagement, and diversity, equality, and inclusion, design and administer company-wide organizational training and employee development and engagement programs.
- This person creates written reports, such as dashboard narratives and training or job-aid papers. Participated in the creation and/or delivery of training on talent-related topics and systems.
- Aspects of talent evaluation include aiding in the creation of development plans, monitoring succession plans, measuring progress on development plans, and more.
- Handle basic HR responsibilities such as onboarding, employment, employee relations, pay, benefits, and performance management processes with little supervision.
- Invest in your professional growth by planning ahead of time. To improve the efficacy, reach, and visibility of career programs, business partners and HR professionals should be supported.
- Make sure that all new employees get technical training, including but not limited to systems, coffee, wine, cocktails, food preparation and presentation, socializing, housekeeping, and maintenance.
- This includes identifying corporate motivations for change, quantifying risks and benefits, preparing communication and ready materials to facilitate career program and process transfer, and implementing change management approaches.
- It is important to build and manage performance processes that are more efficient and effective in order to have a greater impact. Some of these procedures include goal-setting and performance evaluations, as well as strategies for employee growth and coaching sessions held on a quarterly basis.
- Find and employ on-camera presenters, celebrities, digital influencers, and/or creators who are a good match for the company’s voice for branded content campaigns and original network programming through building relationships with agents and managers.
- Build career advice based on data-driven ideas and a thorough understanding of the company’s policies as well as relevant laws and regulations.
- Writing and speaking abilities are excellent. Powerful abilities in planning and analysis. Having the ability to give clients with service that is quick-to-respond, accurate, and friendly The ability to communicate successfully.
- 4-6 years of technical experience in talent for branded content partnerships, including pricing and packaging, spanning digital media and experiential activations, from the perspective of a publisher.
- Social media guru. Amazing talent and influencers may be found on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, and other platforms.
- Years of on-show production experience required, as well as the ability to quickly manage artist and other staff schedules to meet production objectives and timeframes.
- A bachelor’s degree in HR, industrial/organizational psychology, general business, or a related field is needed.