26 May 2023
Full-Time Account Manager, Programmatic – Al Qatif
In this role, you will work closely with our Creative and Advertising departments while also interacting directly with our clients. You will act as a client advocate within the company, championing their cause and ensuring they are receiving effective, compliance advertising.
Job Title : Account Manager, Programmatic
Location : Al Qatif, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 30.22 per hour.
Company : Rakuten Advertising
Job Type : Full-Time
- Online and offline, represent the company to attract and oversee business partnerships.
- Advocating for and driving client use of our proprietary advertising technology, Companion.
- Utilize analytics and technology to track the success of your campaigns as you consult with these advertisers and work with numerous organizational departments.
- Help the company grow by acquiring new, high-value advertising clients and providing essential business development and sales support while working closely with management.
- relying on your prior experience to start boarding more challenging and substantial clients that are encountering greater market issues
- Help manage our current advertiser contracts by getting to know our clients on a personal level and spotting new revenue opportunities.
- Make sure the company is charging a high price and using aggressive marketing methods to get the best possible return on investment from its various traffic sources.
- The client’s expectations can be managed by explaining how long their requested improvements would take and how much money they’ll cost. Controlling the way a program is carried out, delivered, and implemented.
- the capacity to steer relationships including many different traffic sources, including Email, Social, Native, Listicles, Paid Search Marketing, and more, while offering solutions to the challenging issues they face.
- Maintain or increase quarterly sales targets and other objectives set by management.
- Experience leading digital marketing initiatives for at least one year, with track record of success in paid advertising and digital strategy for e-commerce.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred, but knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is sufficient.
- Having a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field, such as business, marketing, or communications, is preferred.
- experienced in gathering, outlining, and presenting to internal stakeholder’s client requirements.
- Ad management experience on Google AdWords, Amazon, or a similar platform is preferred.