27 May 2023
Full-Time Accountant/Bookkeeper – Khafji
Your primary responsibility as the site Bookkeeper will be to complete daily corporate accounting operations, offer accurate and timely cash flow reporting, and ensure proper security and confidentiality of personnel files. You’ll be an expert in coupon and money-handling procedures, as well as cash register reconciliation and in-house customer charges. This individual will work closely with corporate management to resolve bookkeeping problems and implement procedural adjustments.
Job Title : Accountant/Bookkeeper
Location : Khafji, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 20.83 per hour.
Company : Boar’s Head Resort
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is necessary to have three years of bookkeeping experience.
- Agreements with route employees are achieved on a daily basis, including the matching of appropriate tickets.
- Ascertain that cash handling procedures are adhered to. Noncompliance is recorded, and problems are resolved with the principal as necessary.
- Answering the phone and maintaining office equipment are examples of clerical work.
- Any money that is insufficient or checks that have been returned should be retrieved as quickly as possible from the bank.
- Strong understanding of the Clover point-of-sale system as well as QuickBooks accounting software.
- Budget changes that have been suggested are tracked until the budget is completed.
- To be considered for this position, you must have a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or management.
- Process purchase orders against activity funds, check for money availability, disburse funds, and ask for administrative approval.
- Evaluate your financial records to ensure that they are accurate and up to date.
- Knowing how to use Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Outstanding time management and organizing skills are required.
- Skills in data entry and a sense of numbers are desired.
- Negotiation skills and a focus on customer service are essential.
- The basics of payables and receivables bookkeeping, as well as accounting, are well-established.