Full-Time Accountant – Entry Level – Al Khurma
By creating and maintaining strong client connections that assure prompt invoice payment, adherence to payment conditions, and quick dispute resolution, the Junior Accountant will gain excellent customer account management skills. The Junior Accountant will also identify clients who may provide collection issues and work to reduce the quantity and size of past due amounts. In addition, the Junior Accountant will develop and maintain good working relationships with internal cross-functional business partners (e.g., Sales, Client Service, Operations, and so on) in order to assist in the prompt resolution of customer billing and payment issues.
Job Title : Accountant – Entry Level
Location : Al Khurma, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 23.95 per hour.
Company : ACS Solutions
Job Type : Full-Time
- Prepares tax packages for companies and investment entities, including debt sections.
- Assist in the resolution of accounting issues as they arise and handle concerns in a problem-solving way.
- Examine contracts to ensure that revenue reporting complies with both contract and technical revenue recognition guidelines.
- With regularity, the junior accountant should help with cash posting, which involves recording electronic transfers and daily cash receipts, as well as obtaining the necessary back-up documentation (e.g. distribution account, supporting emails)
- If you know another language, that’s a good thing (Spanish or French preferred)
- By maintaining the secrecy of financial information, it helps to build confidence and protect operations.
- This position is responsible for ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying current and proposed laws, ensuring regulatory compliance, and advising management on essential decisions.
- For accurate interest calculations, as well as adherence to partnership agreements and management directions, it is necessary to maintain up-to-date intercompany schedules. is tasked for finding and documenting the correct data (e.g. terms and accounts).
- When generating or amending depreciation schedules or journal entries, adheres to established corporate practices (e.g. consistent application of accounts and depreciable lives).
- Assist in building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- A natural mathematician with a strong analytical bent. Used Great Plains ERP or other accounting software.
- One (1) year of bookkeeping, accounting, or financial expertise is required.
- VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables are two advanced Microsoft Excel talents.
- Accounting or finance bachelor’s or associate’s degree is necessary (equivalent experience considered)
- In a fast-paced setting, the ability to perform well under pressure, manage several conflicting goals, and achieve deadlines