This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Accountant II – An Nabhaniyah
We are seeking for a general Accountant whose responsibilities include analyzing and reporting financial data, coordinating month/quarter/year-to-date closing processes, maintaining fixed asset listings, supporting corporate accounting/external requirements, and developing and maintaining internal audit procedures and documentation. This individual will also play a key role in future system installations and updates.
Job Title : Accountant II
Location : An Nabhaniyah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 29.08 per hour.
Company : City of Chicago
Job Type : Full-Time
- Reconciliations of accounts and adjustments to the general ledger.
- On a weekly basis, use the internet to process vendor payments.
- Daily recording systems, month-end closing, and the deployment of proper internal controls are all crucial to the accuracy and integrity of financial statements.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in general accounting.
- Collaborate with Club employees, Development staff, service providers, and vendors.
- Paylocity is used for bi-weekly payroll review and processing.
- Oracle ERP experience is a plus.
- Grant administration is facilitated by monthly billing and grant revenue and spending tracking.
- For this role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration, or equivalent work experience.
- The federal and state governments have well-known cost standards.
- It is essential to collaborate with people on-site and remotely, including across time zones.
- The applicant must be capable of solving problems and analyzing data.
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills are required for this position.
- The ability to meet a variety of deadlines while prioritizing a large number of tasks.
- It’s critical to have good computer skills, mainly when using Microsoft Office software.