26 May 2023
Full-Time Accountant – Remote – Harub
We’re seeking for a general accountant that can perform period-end closing procedures and reports in accordance with the requirements. In compliance with corporate policies, bills, invoices, and account statements must be created, reviewed, reconciled, and issued. Follow up on past-due accounts and vendor bills until they are resolved or paid in full.
Job Title : Accountant – Remote
Location : Harub, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 29.08 per hour.
Company : Trident Trust
Job Type : Full-Time
- Daily recording systems, month-end closing, and the deployment of proper internal controls are all crucial to the accuracy and integrity of financial statements.
- Monthly billing and monitoring of grant revenue and expense enhance the grant management function.
- Paylocity is used to review and process weekly paycheck.
- The federal and state governments have well-known cost standards.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration, or equivalent job experience.
- It’s vital to have at least 3-5 years of experience in accounting.
- Adjustments to the general ledger and account reconciliations as appropriate.
- On a weekly basis, process vendor payments electronically.
- Develop and maintain cooperative relationships with Club staff, Development staff, service providers, and vendors.
- Prior expertise with ERP systems, particularly Oracle, is essential.
- It is essential to collaborate with people on-site and remotely, including across time zones.
- Ability to meet several deadlines while prioritizing a large number of tasks.
- This career necessitates exceptional communication, writing, and presenting abilities.
- Strong computer abilities are required, particularly in Microsoft Office software.
- The applicant must be capable of solving problems and analyzing data.