27 May 2023
Full-Time Ad Video Editor, Intern – Ash Shamli
To that end, we are in search of a talented Video Editor to join our team. In addition to being highly motivated and able to work well with others, the ideal candidates will also have excellent organizational skills, be accustomed to juggling various responsibilities, and pay close attention to detail.
Job Title : Ad Video Editor, Intern
Location : Ash Shamli, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.64 per hour.
Company : Massa Multimedia Architecture, PC
Job Type : Full-Time
- The process of making and editing videos and other content for use on social media.
- Support for virtual and streaming media as well as corporate communications may be included in projects.
- Edit a few pieces of material in collaboration with Product Management and the Marketing Division to create high-quality digital content that instructs our viewers.
- Edit video, graphics, audio, interactives, and other multimedia assets proficiently and quickly to produce high-quality, high-value content.
- To ensure that asset creation criteria are met, you’ll collaborate with the development and design teams to provide engaging content.
- As part of your contribution to the overall marketing strategy, you should create a plan for video content.
- The Editor will also assist with the post-production of daily one-hour presentation recordings and media management tasks such tape logging/capture, data backup, video compression, duplicating, and associated procedures.
- Vectorscopes, RGB parades, and waveform monitors are used to color correct and grade video material.
- The projects cover a wide range of media, from advertising airing on digital channels to consumer testimonials captured on video to in-depth profiles of companies and their employees shot in a documentary style.
- There may be an occasional need for support in the areas of graphic design, photography, videography, and field production.
- Having familiarity with software packages like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Adobe InDesign, and/or Avid.
- Adobe Creative Cloud editing software proficiency, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and Photoshop.
- at least a four-year degree in something like journalism, communications, filmmaking, or media studies.
- Graphic design, illustration, and visual communication professionals’ benefit from formal education but it is not necessary.
- Strong presenting, problem-solving, and communication skills; strong drive.