26 May 2023
Full-Time Admin Ops Coordinator – Mecca
The Healthcare Administrator serves as a liaison with hospital staff, physicians, community groups, and other health-related service agencies to provide superior care to our assisted living residents. This role is also responsible for hiring, training, and supervising a staff capable of providing great care while protecting residents’ physical and emotional health and adhering to current federal, state, and local standards, rules, and laws.
Job Title : Admin Ops Coordinator
Location : Mecca, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 35.99 per hour.
Company : Biomat USA, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Oversee the coordination of recommendations from both within and outside the organization to the agency.
- Examine whether the patients’ needs are being assessed on a regular basis.
- Ascertain that all patient and partner allocations are proper.
- Participate in any obligatory center/agency surveys and reports (Licensure / JCAHO).
- In order to reach desirable recruitment and retention goals, clinical partners are coached, monitored, and precepted.
- To support the clinical and financial success of the agency, collaborate with other essential internal partners.
- Assess the admission acceptability of patient referrals.
- Ensure that the patient’s individualized POC is created, implemented, and updated.
- While accepting the admission, be sure the agency can satisfy the patients’ anticipated clinical needs.
- Ensure that you have comprehensive control over all aspects of patient care coordination.
- You have to have two (2) years of recent clinical experience to work as an RN.
- A nursing degree or a graduate of an accredited RN programme from an accredited college or university.
- It is required to have a valid CPR certification.
- The state of practise requires a current, unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licence.
- It is required that you have at least one year of experience in home health care.