Full-Time Administrative Assistant, Office Operations and Administration – Hail
To manage and supervise the everyday activities of the office, we are looking for an experienced office administrator. This is a chance for a driven professional committed to delivering excellent services and creating and maintaining a diverse environment in which staff and attorneys can thrive to make a significant impact on the organization. The job involves the capacity to quickly adjust to shifting priorities and demands as it combines human resources (direct employee management), operations, administration, facilities, events, and hospitality. Candidates should exhibit great drive, dedication to providing excellent customer service, and leadership in building a team of varied support staff professionals.
Job Title : Administrative Assistant, Office Operations and Administration
Location : Hail, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.22 per hour.
Company : Langone Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- manages employees and their activities, such as scheduling, tracking time, and assessing performance.
- Oversee the running of the entire office, from the receptionist to the janitor to the secretaries and conference room workers (mail, document reproduction and hospitality)
- performs a variety of secretarial, administrative, record-keeping, accounting, file-reviewing, and other related duties as needed.
- Member of firm-wide administrative operations team (projects and initiatives) which enhance service delivery to internal and external clients.
- To keep an office running well, one must develop and implement procedures, manage communications, organize files, review and approve requests for office supplies, delegate and oversee clerical work, and much more.
- Maintain office safety measures and check that all of the company’s legal obligations for continued operations are being met.
- Organize and run frequent workplace events, such as client and company development gatherings and charity-focused activities.
- Responds to public questions about the branch’s policies, programs, and procedures; on occasion, this duty requires advocating a course of action to management in particular areas.
- handle the building’s upkeep, operate as the building’s main point of contact with local property management, and work closely with the building’s staff and any appropriate internal contacts.
- Various clerical duties, such as typing letters and reporting, processing paperwork, answering questions, referring clients, and setting up meetings, are carried out.
- ability to gracefully and efficiently handle competing demands on one’s time and attention.
- Required qualifications include a bachelor’s degree and seven years of managerial experience in a medium- to large-sized professional services organization.
- Multitasking and prioritization skills in a fast-paced, detail-oriented work environment.
- Strong familiarity with the MS Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), as well as a rapid learner of new technology tools
- skills in management, communication, and organization at the top level.