Full-Time Administrative/Executive Assistant T2 – Al Reeth
The Senior Administrative Assistant will offer executive-level administrative assistance to the Managing Director of Starches, Sweeteners, and Texturizes. This function gives the Managing Director a good first impression. This function handles secret information and coordinates day-to-day workflow, including complicated calendar management, worldwide trip planning, expense reporting, and email review and categorization. This job oversees, coaches, and develops administrative workers. The ideal candidate must be an administrative assistant with proven experience supporting high-level executives, as well as a highly organized, proactive, flexible, self-starter with strong initiative, who possesses strong follow-through skills and shows interest in improving processes and applying new technologies. This individual will provide value to the team with excellent administrative, organizational, technical, and communication abilities.
Job Title : Administrative/Executive Assistant T2
Location : Al Reeth, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 23.67 per hour.
Company : Hunter Hamilton
Job Type : Full-Time
- This role oversees and prepares the meeting schedules for the whole department, in addition to handling the department director’s calendar and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Help present and future students locate campus resources and advisors. For fundamental student counseling, such as checklists and program criteria, get familiar with program structures and standards. Graduation papers, both major and minor, are processed in this department.
- Watches how quickly and how well work orders sent to the Engineering Staff are finished, and follows up with people who want to know the status of work orders they sent. Sends information about work order delays, problems with completion, or concerns about productivity to the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist for further evaluation.
- Process all student and part-time job papers, as well as professional services contracts, ensuring that correct protocols are followed. All disbursement requests and travel expenditure reimbursements must be processed and submitted on time. Authorize and monitor spending to administrative unit budgets, restricted accounts, and award/scholarship monies. Create and send purchase orders and invoices for payment.
- Maintain and update calendars in a setting with several competing priorities, including receiving all incoming scheduling requests, prioritizing the most essential and sensitive subjects and meetings, communicating with all parties, and ensuring meetings are set up for success.
- Office supplies, postage meters, merchant card reconciliation, invoicing and receivables and database management are some of the responsibilities of the Admin Support Supervisor.
- It is the responsibility of this position to provide assistance to the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist in the supervision of staff coverage and the rerouting of work order procedures according to available coverage.
- Working in a dynamic environment where you will be pushed and given clear direction on how to thrive in this position, as well as opportunity for progress in other areas, will be gratifying and recognized.
- Email and mailing lists Manage official messages and newsletters. Department bulletin boards and campus marketing Examine social media. In charge of managing the department and program websites.
- Answer walk-in and phone questions regarding the department, programs, and events. Quickly help guests. Maintain department supplies and guarantee appropriate availability. Manage department, program, and faculty mailboxes. Keep correct office files. Maintain and handle office maintenance and service needs. Supervise work-study and student helpers to guarantee office coverage.
- You need to have a minimum of three years of experience working with Microsoft Office Suite in order to be considered for this role (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Specifications are of the utmost importance. A positive trait to possess is experience with Microsoft Teams.
- Five years of administrative support experience and an associate’s degree from a recognized college or university with a major in business or public administration, or any equivalent combination of training and experience is required.
- The ability to communicate and interact with a wide range of university officials, employees, and faculty You must be able to multitask and have an exceptional eye for detail as well as good written and verbal communication abilities.
- The manager of the department is in charge of verifying the accuracy of all office documents.
- A high school diploma is necessary. Education and skills beyond high school are required. Extensive expertise in the insurance business with at least three years of executive administrative assistance is preferred.