26 May 2023
Full-Time Ads Account Manager, Grocery Account Management, Grocery Food West – Bahrah
As an advertising account manager, you will work closely with our creative and advertising teams and interact directly with the client. Internally, you will represent the client’s interests and make sure we are giving them advertising that is successful, legal, and consistent with their brand.
Job Title : Ads Account Manager, Grocery Account Management, Grocery Food West
Location : Bahrah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 31.81 per hour.
Company : Audacy, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Accomplish all other quarterly goals and revenue targets set by the leadership team.
- Managing client expectations by outlining the timing and financial ramifications of requests for scope changes. Managing implementation, delivery, and execution of program promise.
- Make sure internal and external traffic channels are getting the most bang for their buck from the campaigns and prices offered by the company.
- trusting in your expertise as you bring on bigger and more difficult clients who are dealing with greater market challenges.
- Provide fundamental business development and sales support to the organization, collaborating with leadership to onboard new, significant advertiser clients.
- Quickly forge relationships with our clients and identify chances to increase revenue in order to assist with the maintenance of current advertiser partnerships.
- As you advise these advertisers and collaborate with various divisions inside the business, make use of analytics and technology to monitor the efficacy of your campaigns.
- Online and offline, represent the company to attract and oversee business partnerships.
- the ability to guide connections across several traffic sources, such as Email, Social, Native, Listicles, Paid Search Marketing, and more, while providing them with solutions to their difficult problems.
- promoting the usage of Companion, our internal advertising technology, and driving the platform’s uptake among your clients.
- Proven experience managing digital marketing programs, with a focus on e-commerce, and expertise in paid advertising and digital strategy.
- Ad management experience on Google AdWords, Amazon, or a similar platform is preferred.
- Extensive background in understanding customer needs and articulating those needs to internal stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency; preference given to Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field, preferred.