Full-Time Analyst, Ad Sales Finance – Al Duwadimi
The Director of Finance is in charge of the company’s long-term financial planning and the establishment of all related financial and administrative objectives, policies, programs, and practices. Maintains the security of money and other valuable documents by controlling their circulation within the company. Financial systems, internal controls, and reporting are all your responsibility. Controls the accounting department’s day-to-day activities, such as the accounts payable, general ledger, and financial reporting. Takes charge of HR by developing, enforcing, and assessing strategies for managing staff and human resources. The salary range and benefits package are negotiable and will be based on the candidate’s level of experience. Responsible for all tasks in the areas of human resources, accounting, and administration, and reporting progress directly to the President. Makes financial reports available to the President upon request. Oversees the activities of the accounting department’s employees.
Job Title : Analyst, Ad Sales Finance
Location : Al Duwadimi, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 42.79 per hour.
Company : Vimeo
Job Type : Full-Time
- compares actual results with predetermined benchmarks and presents findings to upper management.
- to grant final consent on all purchases, agreements to pay for services, and other actions that entail money being spent.
- Establishes, coordinates, and administers, as an integral part of management, an adequate plan for the control of operations, which includes profit planning, programs for capital investing and financing, sales forecasts, expense budgets, and cost standards, as well as the controls and procedures necessary to implement the plan.
- Protects the business’s resources with a system of checks and balances, regular audits, and comprehensive insurance.
- Creates and manages tax policies and procedures. Provides data to the company’s and principals outside tax advisors on a quarterly or more frequent basis as needed to predict taxable income and identify tax planning solutions. Coordinates with outside tax consultants the preparation of year-end income tax returns for the companies.
- Allows the company to keep tabs on and change any orders placed through the company, ensuring that they adhere to company policy, and making it easier to keep tabs on and retrieve records generated by these orders.
- Helps other managers and departments out by giving them the data they need to do their jobs.
- Budget proposals are coordinated, evaluated, and approved by the President, and any proposed changes or substantial alterations are discussed with him beforehand.
- to oversee the company’s cash flow situation. Establishing policies for credit, collections, and purchasing as well as timetables for paying bills and other financial commitments falls under the category of responsibility.
- develops and puts into practice accounting policies, coordinates systems and processes, and prepares operating statistics and special reports as needed, including interim and year-end financial statements. keeps accurate books and records of all business transactions and assets while maintaining the company’s accounting system.
- Experience developing and maintaining internal controls, processing payroll, budgeting, costing, and preparing and analyzing financial statements.
- experience in accounting and financial management of at least eight years.
- competent in analysis, organizing, and both oral and writing communication.
- instruction in all areas of accounting and administration, from credit and collections to inventory and accounts payable and receivable to general ledger upkeep.
- competence with a variety of computer programs, including Word, Excel, and accounting software.