Full-Time Analyst – FP&A – Al Namas
The Financial Specialist will engage with the business, controllership, information technology, and relevant compliance teams to build applications, procedures, or reporting solutions to satisfy increasing needs. From analysis and design through implementation and stability of the final solution, they will work through the project lifecycle. This role demands an experienced project/process manager with a thorough understanding of financial principles as well as teamwork abilities. The selected applicant will have shown capacity to work in cross-functional, global teams, produce outcomes, take acceptable risks, and collaborate with partners throughout the firm in a collaborative decision-making approach.
Job Title : Analyst – FP&A
Location : Al Namas, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.99 per hour.
Company : PNC
Job Type : Full-Time
- While serving as the recognized expert on financial programs and concerns, the incumbent will plan, schedule and execute key initiatives requiring financial program analysis, assessment and development, as well as assistance for the FIAR Program’s daily operations.
- In line with approved budgets, the incumbent creates, executes, and gives advice on agency-wide policies and procedures controlling the acquisition, allocation, distribution, obligation, and spending of funds.
- Support in the preparation and processing of different transactional accounting forms and reports, such as journal entries, expenditure reclassifications, and cash receipts.
- Observes and reports on the state and progress of work, inspects work in progress and upon completion for quality, adherence to instructions, and to verify that goals are achieved..
- PCMI, Western Growers Assurance Trust (WGAT), as well as individual account transactions, were manually verified in the HealthCare Processing System’s group ledger (COBRA).
- Finance and compliance activities must be supported effectively in order to facilitate development and efficiency.
- To acquire support and buy-in for systems/solution integration efforts and process reengineering initiatives, communicate and collaborate with various levels of management and users to offer project status, timetable, and problem updates.
- System/solution integration and process reengineering initiatives need communication and collaboration with individuals at all levels of management and end-users.
- assisting the Associate Analyst in the completion of monthly administrative tasks such as monthly fee computations and rolling monthly reporting spreadsheets
- Regularly check the database of payroll deductions and use reports from the billing administrator to make sure that the vendor is getting paid for the right amount of time. Use pivot tables and spreadsheets to make summaries and reports on payroll deductions, benefit plans and bills, and to make sure they’re correct. Make vendor payments as needed. An ad-hoc analysis is done when necessary.
- Execution of tasks requiring the utilization of automated data processing principles, technologies, and economic usages.
- When you work at an office, you need to know how to use end-user office software like calendaring and word processing. You also need to know how to work with a Health Care system that’s not on the market.
- Having a lot of experience managing projects with teams from all over the world shows that the person has very good project management skills.
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial management rules, ideas, concepts, methods, techniques, and methodologies
- Applicants who lack relevant work experience in accounting or finance might substitute a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution or university in those fields with a closely similar academic focus.