Full-Time Analyst, Pacesetter Research – Riyadh
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Research Analyst to join our team. He/she interacts with users and groups responsible for planning. The Research Analyst solves business challenges via the use of optimization strategies (i.e., gathering of requirements, researching technical methods, and creating prototypes). The Research Analyst formulates, designs, and develops decision support models, proof of concept prototypes, and other deliverables to address difficult business problems. He/she conducts research on ways for modifying optimization models in order to get desired outcomes. This role studies and assesses current optimization models in order to verify that they provide correct results. The Research Analyst collaborates with user groups to fine-tune requirements and output in order to achieve the desired outcome.
Job Title : Analyst, Pacesetter Research
Location : Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 23.28 per hour.
Company : Playfly Sports
Job Type : Full-Time
- By collaborating with forecasters on particular market and industry trends, you may help to develop local thought leadership and make a contribution to national trends.
- help or lead the creation of benefit/cost analysis models, construct mathematical model formulation, build simulation model and calibrate and validate models
- Experts employ a variety of scientific and economic methodologies to investigate complex subjects and identify and solve problems in a variety of fields, including health care, energy and environmental issues.
- A innovative approach to identifying important industry stakeholders, such as research analysts and company management, should be used to do initial due diligence.
- Substantially helps to find and solve problems that arise during the development and implementation of operational programs.
- Involve yourself in meetings with local sales representatives Become part of the display of market data; Keep track of and respond to sales meeting action items and requests by creating market reports.
- Contributes to the design of programs and makes recommendations for technology application programs to achieve long-term goals.
- does research and production of publications with narrative, table-based and/or graphical aspects, such as papers or briefings.
- Contributes to the formulation of requirements and the evaluation of data assessment techniques, including sampling, statistical analysis, evaluation, flow processing, and management data assessment strategies.
- It is necessary to interpret a variety of factors such as policies, processes, standards, recommendations, and goals in order to assess, apply, and evaluate operations research ideas and techniques to complex analytic situations.
- Process capability studies define in general terms how to analyze data pertaining to people, technology, or information, while process analyses identify regular work procedures, processes, and flows that may be used as the basis for process capacity studies.
- Demonstrates a broad awareness of the technology utilized by the organization; conveys fundamental technical ideas and terminology; and employs standard technology in the course of his or her everyday activities.
- Determine the business problem to be investigated, gather relevant facts and assess literature to come up with a solution. combines data from several sources
- Solutions to business challenges, including but not limited to: understanding the principles of a business difficulty and making recommendations on how to handle the business problem
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Research, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field from an accredited college or university is necessary for this position.