Full-Time Analyst Senior – Asset Management – Aseer
The Asset Manager’s job is to oversee the day-to-day operations and long-term plans for the company’s data centers and public cloud assets. The Asset Manager role is the primary point of responsibility for the lifecycle management of IT assets within the enterprise. Asset Portfolio management includes a wide range of responsibilities that include the formulation of policies, standards, procedures as well as systems that help the company achieve its business goals in terms of risk management and control. The Asset Manager will work with all departments involved in the acquisition, implementation, administration, and expenditure reporting of IT assets, and will employ integrated software solutions.
Job Title : Analyst Senior – Asset Management
Location : Aseer, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.26 per hour.
Company : Bloomberg
Job Type : Full-Time
- Oversee the company’s current tenant relationships in order to guarantee that great service is provided. When negotiating leases for high-profile tenants, having a strong network of leasing agents, attorneys, and bankers on your side may be quite useful..
- Create cash flow projections, look at and make recommendations for investor capital calls and distributions. Manage escrow and operating cash accounts to make sure they have enough money.
- With the help of the Public Works Department, top practices in infrastructure asset management are being spread across. As a result, asset management software must be properly trained before it can be put into service.
- Work with the organization’s IT department to develop protocols for monitoring and evaluating corporate hardware from purchase through retirement.
- Use unused technology assets to get the most value out of your money and increase your return on investment.
- Investor returns under different scenarios may be modeled for any asset throughout its life cycle, from acquisition to disposal. In charge of budgeting, planning, and forecasting for the whole year.
- Maintain an up-to-date, accurate, and auditable configuration management database (CMDB) by entering asset data such as hardware serial numbers or identifying tags.
- Balloon payments and pre-payments are evaluated for their influence on affordability and the availability of Business Development refinancing alternatives.
- The preparation and presentation of information to county staff and the general public. May be designated to serve as the county’s representative on numerous boards, committees, and organizations concerned with infrastructure asset management.
- Strategic business principles should be used to develop and implement daily operational, market position, and asset disposal strategies for each asset.
- Possess the ability to operate effectively in a team-oriented atmosphere and collaborate with internal colleagues, external suppliers, and cross-functional teams.
- A degree of English proficiency that allows the employee to comprehend and convey information is essential in order for work responsibilities to be accomplished in a safe and efficient manner.
- One (1) year supervisory or team lead experience managing infrastructure assets in a government agency, or any comparable combination of education and training that provides the candidate with the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to do the job.
- Word processing and spreadsheet programs, as well as database management and presentation, are necessary skills. For this employment, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet are necessary.
- Procurement experience, including all aspects of developing and implementing a plan.