This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Feb 2023
Full-Time Animator – Madden (CONTRACTOR) – Al Bukayriyah
We need an Animator to develop interesting in-game cinematic experiences. We need the greatest character animators to create epic moments, emotive characters, and responsive, compelling gameplay. As an Animator, you’ll create aesthetically spectacular and memorable in-game events.
Job Title : Animator – Madden (CONTRACTOR)
Location : Al Bukayriyah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 31.66 per hour.
Company : Thrasio
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is critical to have the capacity to independently recognize and resolve problems. Make a strong case for your creative point of view while also following the visual cues that were given to you. We’ll need deformations, procedural modeling, and animation to do this.
- Using Maya to create animation under supervision, Collaborate with the Director to create animation that is consistent with the show’s overall aesthetic. Follow established file management structure, project organization, and version control methods.
- Use techniques for managing time and tools for keeping track of production to meet deadlines and milestones. Talk to creative and production staff and employees in the right way.
- As required, modify the animations, rigs, and skin weights provided by the vendor. Resolve technical difficulties, like as animation and rigging, via tight collaboration with the art and engineering teams.
- Regular industry research, product assessments, and training in the usage of cutting-edge computer software applications can help you gain new knowledge and abilities. Always be kind and considerate to your colleagues.
- Work with the creative director, design, and environment leads to the creation of pre-visualizations and early concepts. Storyboards, live-action video, and 3D blocking are examples.
- Ensure that the vision, production, and execution of animation assets, as well as systems design and engineering, are all aligned. Develop run-time character animation techniques and pipelines in conjunction with technical teams.
- To create an immersive and enjoyable game, we must produce and manage animations. Expand character movement sets by adding new animations.
- Simulate fabric and hair for character effects. Simulate and animate fabric for production shot work. Problem-solve and art direct a shot.
- Create believable, fluent, and acceptable character animations from diverse IPs in a single coherent style.
- A high degree of technical expertise for animation pipelines and procedures involved from the design phase all the way through to realization, as well as two years or more of industry experience It is required that you be able to rig and animate styled 2D characters rapidly.
- In order to create pre-visualizations, preliminary layouts, and/or characters for computer-generated animation, one to three years of experience in this sector is required. Although having the ability to work with Maya would be beneficial, I have a strong interest in rough layout and a passion for communicating stories.
- The ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of animation dynamics while still adhering to conventional animation concepts and foundations is a must. Because of his many years of experience animating games, he is well-versed in a wide range of techniques and styles.
- There are a number of vital skills to learn in order to be a successful cinematographer: cinematic staging, blocking, cinematography, and editing.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Visualization, or Computer Animation, or equivalent work experience, is required (Recent graduates considered).