17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Applications Systems Analyst – Al Tuwal
It is the job of the Program Analyst to carry out a number of complicated management and program analysis tasks. Typically, the employee use both qualitative and quantitative methodologies to evaluate both internal, organizational administrative processes and line health care programs for their efficiency and efficacy.
Job Title : Applications Systems Analyst
Location : Al Tuwal, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 56.89 per hour.
Company : Sesame Workshop
Job Type : Full-Time
- techniques, systems, and procedures that can be used for a wide range of studies and projects with long-term effects and budgeting methods and techniques that can help you figure out how much money you need to do things.
- are reports and briefings, as well as personal interviews and observations, that are used to judge the political stability and security of the countries that have been chosen.
- A lot of expertise is required to adapt or come up with new methods of looking at detailed results and measuring progress.
- Conduct research on current practices and provide how-to/Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation for specific activities, processes, and procedures.
- Keep abreast on legislative and policy events impacting the government’s attitude and reactions in subject areas relevant to the country or region.
- Consider the structure of the organization unit, the policies, practices, and procedures used by management, and the administrative operations and processes used. Both qualitative and quantitative methodologies may be used.
- Examine current developments that may impact the ability to execute counter terrorism assistance and/or capacity building initiatives.
- Providing daily customer assistance to the IT business management office, generating customer briefings and reports including sophisticated program/project financial data and other complex contract, project or business related elements.
- Recommend effective improvements to national programs that engage with the country at issue directly or indirectly through third parties or multilateral organizations.
- Analyze and assess current management and program policies and procedures to identify any areas that need more direction.
- To be considered for this position, the applicant must have at least two years of experience working in a PMO or BMO (e.g. financial management, schedule management, risk management, communications management)
- Ability to build liaisons at all levels of the foreign policy and intelligence communities in order to share critical information.
- Worked on projects and initiatives involving complicated systems or problems of fundamental relevance to the whole company.
- you need to know a lot about one or more geographic or functional areas so you can give expert advice and guidance about the policy implications of issues, programs, and developments in a specific area of expertise.
- It is a requirement of federal law that DHS utilize the E-Check System to verify new employees’ eligibility for work, and that the new hire must take deliberate efforts to remedy any differences found by the system as a condition of ongoing employment