26 May 2023
Part-Time Area Finance Controller – Al Qara
The Controller is in charge of overseeing and managing the Accounts Payable department, as well as producing monthly and annual corporate management reports. The major objective of this role is to ensure the accuracy of all parts of accounting for the company’s business operations. The role will give senior leadership and support to critical company finance functions, maintaining data integrity for audit purposes.
Job Title : Area Finance Controller
Location : Al Qara, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 38.03 per hour.
Company : Vcheck Global
Job Type : Part-Time
- Assist with the organization’s cash flow estimates.
- The applicant must monitor and evaluate audits on a regular basis.
- The applicant must ensure that all financial reconciliations are completed on time.
- Accounts in the general ledger must be updated and analysed on a regular basis.
- The amount of money you earn is governed by how long you’ve worked.
- To be considered for this position, you must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field. Having a master’s degree is recommended.
- It’s important to keep track of an employee’s accounts payable and reimbursement procedures.
- Investigate the profitability.
- It is necessary to generate monthly financial accounts and cash forecasts.
- A Certified Public Accountant license is better suited.
- The candidate must show exceptional financial and management abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills are required of the applicant.
- New concepts are readily grasped and put into practice according to the instructions.
- Employees who are self-driven, proactive, and self-disciplined are preferred.
- The ideal candidate should have previous familiarity with accounting software.