17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Art Director / Bookazines or Books – Aseer
You, as Art Director, will play a key role in the expansion of our top retail client by coordinating the efforts of designers, copywriters, merchandisers, and marketing partners. You’ll be involved in every step of the process, from brainstorming and generating campaign ideas to designing and implementing the final products (catalogs, landing pages, buying guides, social media posts, and in-club signage).
Job Title : Art Director / Bookazines or Books
Location : Aseer, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 36.67 per hour.
Company : Shiseido
Job Type : Full-Time
- Contributing ideas and aesthetics to the design of many different projects and campaigns is a great way to get people interested and involved.
- Meet or beat business goals on revenue, customer retention and customer acquisition goals.
- Ability to work with a variety of product specs as well as working understanding of promotional media vendors.
- Direct a group of creatives in the production of brand-building marketing materials that drive revenue growth.
- Producing original consumer promotion and shopper marketing collateral for use in agency, client, and new-business efforts.
- To deliver work that is consistent with your brand and gets results, follow your campaign’s guidelines.
- Participate in project kickoff meetings with internal clients, manage team members’ efforts, and come up with solutions to meet company needs.
- Lead creative projects and teams from ideation to pixel-perfect delivery, in partnership with the Strategy, Campaigns, and Project Management teams.
- Keep particular projects moving in the right artistic direction and meeting client, brand, store, and corporate goals.
- Create original content for use in marketing campaigns via email, websites, and online displays.
- A Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in visual design, advertising, or a related field is necessary.
- Knowledgeable in all facets of brand creation, including knowing how to implement a brand consistently across an entire campaign.
- ability to get things done quickly without sacrificing quality or attention to detail. attitude that is equal parts cooperative and self-driven.
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly with coworkers and direct reports
- motivation to improve oneself and the world via the use of innovative techniques and compelling narratives.