18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Assembler – Uyun Al Jawa
Using well-defined methods and everyday routines, an assembler assembles products in a manufacturing environment. Production standards must be met when goods are assembled under the supervision of an Assembly Supervisor (Team Leader, Senior Assembler, or Engineer).
Job Title : Assembler
Location : Uyun Al Jawa, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.87 per hour.
Company : NPSG Global
Job Type : Full-Time
- Positions, assembles, and alters electronic equipment such as radar synchronizers, computers, and roll servo units in accordance with schematics, wiring diagrams, or other requirements, utilizing pre-drilled chassis and printed circuit boards.
- Install brackets, gaskets, silicone, and screws using pneumatic tools as instructed by your Trainer/worker.
- Routes and connects wires and cables properly so that they are suitably accessible for removal and replacement and are mechanically attached, soldered, or welded in accordance with approved standards.
- Manufacturing and assembly microelectronic circuit assemblies under the supervision of engineers using a variety of equipment.
- Following established processes for operating different conventional machines and/or CNC (computerized numerical control) manufacturing equipment for operations such as cutting and punching and shaping are some of the jobs that may be performed using these machines.
- Assembling and changing prototype electronic components, subsystems, assemblies, components, and wire harnesses and cables are some of the tasks.
- Microminiature circuit components are made and assembled using specialized resins, thermal compression die bonding, ultrasonic and parallel gap microwelding, and microsoldering processes.
- Assembles units, manufactured parts/components, and/or electrical/electronic systems utilizing hand tools, power tools, jigs, fixtures, and other equipment to create subassemblies, assemblies, or full units.
- This job requires the ability to recognize and identify all circuit symbols, wiring codes and electrical components in order to build a product from scratch using only blueprints and schematics as a guide.
- Color coding, label coding, and other means of identifying electrical components according to correct value or size are some of the methods used to do this. Identifies component terminal connections as needed.
- Problem-solving skills to use existing procedures to do simple tasks
- Be able to work with a variety of hand tools, as well as pneumatic hand tools, a rivet machine, an electric stapler, a drill press, a heat staking machine, and wire strippers.
- If selected, candidates must successfully complete a three-day training course (if performance level not met during the training, contractor will be released)
- Having a Secondary Certificate or a High School Diploma, or a comparable mix of education and work experience that enables you to accomplish your job successfully.
- Be sure to include written and verbal instructions (all in English), a list of supplies, a map of the anticipated journey, etc.