Full-Time Assistant Accountant – Abha
By creating and maintaining strong client connections that assure prompt invoice payment, adherence to payment conditions, and quick dispute resolution, the Junior Accountant will gain excellent customer account management skills. The Junior Accountant will also identify clients who may provide collection issues and work to reduce the quantity and size of past due amounts. In addition, the Junior Accountant will develop and maintain good working relationships with internal cross-functional business partners (e.g., Sales, Client Service, Operations, and so on) in order to assist in the prompt resolution of customer billing and payment issues.
Job Title : Assistant Accountant
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.85 per hour.
Company : Parker Lynch
Job Type : Full-Time
- Junior accountants are expected to help with cash posting on a regular basis, which involves documenting electronic transfers and book transfers through daily cash receipts, and acquiring the necessary backing (e.g. distribution account, supporting emails)
- Assist in building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- By analyzing current and future laws, ensuring adherence to rules, and advising management on essential decisions, this function assures compliance with federal, state, and municipal financial legal obligations.
- Examine contracts to ensure that revenue reporting follows both contract and technical revenue recognition guidelines.
- Assist with accounting difficulties as they emerge and address concerns with a solutions-oriented mindset.
- Depreciation schedules and journal entries are prepared and updated in accordance with business regulations (e.g. consistent application of accounts and depreciable lives).
- Companies and investment entities, including debt sections, are assisted in developing tax packages for submission to the tax department by this employee.
- For this role, it would be advantageous but not necessary to be fluent in another language (Spanish or French preferred)
- Maintains the confidentiality of financial information, fostering trust and safeguarding operations.
- Complies with partnership agreements and/or management guidelines by maintaining numerous intercompany schedules. Ensures relevant data is collected and recorded (e.g. terms and accounts).
- One (1) year of bookkeeping, accounting, or financial expertise is required.
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in accounting or finance is needed to get a job (equivalent experience considered)
- Punctual, skilled at meeting deadlines, and a master of time management
- Has good analytical skills, is a natural mathematician, and is meticulous. Working knowledge of Great Plains ERP systems or other accounting programs.
- The ability to work well under pressure, balance several competing goals, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.