Full-Time Assistant Box Office Manager – Ash Shimasiyah
The Office Administrator is responsible for providing top-notch service to a distinguished clientele while protecting their privacy to the fullest extent possible. Ideally, you’ll have experience showing that you can juggle multiple tasks with competing deadlines and competing priorities. The appropriate candidate is someone who enjoys a good challenge and would jump at the chance to advance in their career. The ability to adapt to new situations and circumstances is crucial in this very dynamic and difficult role. If you enjoy working independently in a fast-paced environment, our company may be the perfect fit for you.
Job Title : Assistant Box Office Manager
Location : Ash Shimasiyah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.03 per hour.
Company : New Visions Central Office
Job Type : Full-Time
- Performs a wide range of administrative tasks, such as record keeping, filing, answering phones, and customer service.
- work that requires a high level of organization and detail, like filing, answering emails, organizing appointments, and drafting letters and reports.
- Arrange and run company events, meetings, client and business development projects, and volunteer efforts.
- Contributes to the company’s administrative operations team by working on projects and initiatives meant to improve the company’s service delivery to both internal and external clients.
- Helps the public understand the department’s processes, initiatives, and stances on many issues. There will be times when you have to suggest a plan of action to higher-ups.
- Keep the building and its appliances in functioning order by performing routine maintenance and engaging with the local property management as well as the building’s employees and internal connections.
- Accounting and record keeping for the branch, including but not limited to billing, payment, and account reconciliation, are your responsibility.
- Keep the office safe from intruders and up to date with the firm’s legal business continuity obligations.
- Oversee the running of the entire office, from hiring and supervising office staff and conference room attendants to training and supervising secretaries who provide administrative support (mail, document reproduction and hospitality)
- Maintains oversight of employees, including but not limited to scheduling, timekeeping, and performance evaluations.
- Ability to use one’s judgment and interact well with others.
- Proven oral and written communication skills as a senior manager.
- Capacity to maintain concentration, effectiveness, and success when juggling multiple tasks and meeting strict deadlines.
- bachelor’s degree and at least seven years of management experience in a service industry firm.
- Capacity to set priorities and switch gears quickly while maintaining attention to detail in a high-pressure professional environment.