18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Assistant Chemical Engineer – Al Bad’
This Chemical Engineer is in charge of specifying and designing plant facilities and equipment for the Production Facilities in order to accomplish the required outcome in the most cost-effective manner while also improving the facility’s environment, safety, quality, and long-term profitability.
Job Title : Assistant Chemical Engineer
Location : Al Bad’, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 37.57 per hour.
Company : Nexus Engineering Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Review production history on a regular basis to identify areas where efficiency, quality, and waste reduction could be improved.
- Set a good example for others in the workplace.
- In real time, assist operations staff with technical challenges.
- Changes to existing equipment should be recommended to increase product quality or operational safety.
- Any safety concerns should be reported.
- Color schemes and techniques are put to the test.
- Troubleshoot and find solutions to long-term or recurring problems with the help of other technical resources or by yourself.
- All safety measures must be backed up and carried out.
- Identifying a variety of options and selecting the most effective ways and methods.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the factory.
- Applied electrochemistry or metal plating experience.
- Strong acids, bases, oxidizers, reducers, and other concentrated or hazardous compounds require knowledge of how to handle and dilute them.
- Bachelor’s degrees in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science engineering, or biochemical engineering are necessary.
- It’s important to show that you know how to conduct quality scientific research and develop experiments.
- Experience making printed circuit boards is advantageous.