17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Assistant Construction Manager/Assistant – Medina
We need an enterprising Assistant Site Manager to handle a lawn & garden manufacturing company. Monitoring daily KPIs, safety, manufacturing flow, and material costs are everyday chores. In this function, the Assistant Site Manager is accountable for the bottom line.
Job Title : Assistant Construction Manager/Assistant
Location : Medina, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 30.98 per hour.
Company : Per Scholas
Job Type : Full-Time
- Display great communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to encourage and influence others as well as interact with people who have a variety of personalities.
- Complete and submit reports accurately and on schedule, including timekeeping, injury management, attendance, and Change of Status requests (if applicable).
- Have a discussion about the review with the employee after first conducting a review of the performance of the employees who report to him or her based on the criteria of performance indicated in the job description, and then having that review discussed. After that, have a conversation with the employee about the assessment.
- Extraordinary measures such as building evacuation, lockdowns, and other safety concerns are included in protocols for visitor sign-in and facility management.
- Keep an accurate and comprehensive inventory of all corporate materials, supplies, equipment, and tools under his/her control that are required for effective job-related activities.
- Assure that daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation items are addressed as directed by the Site Manager. Formalizes non-company supplier ties and aids with price and inventory discussions.
- Assists in the monitoring of staff licenses and certificates (including CPR certifications), and makes certain that new certifications are obtained in advance of the expiration of older ones.
- Ensures that all of the organization’s internal policies and protocols are followed, including those pertaining to the department of Technical Services as well as those pertaining to the departments of Human Resources, Accounting, and Information Technology (IT).
- It encompasses but is not limited to interviewing and recruiting; training; coaching; inspiring… etc.
- Scheduling help, monitoring of Schedule E hours, and keeping track of all hours worked by the whole workforce, including overtime hours. Any instances of illegal overtime caused by workers clocking in or out too early or too late should be reported to the Site Manager.
- Has to be capable of providing site leaders with guidance and advice in order to effectively manage the manufacturing process of a large number of aircraft with intricate internal and external linkages.
- An advanced technology degree The bachelor’s degree requirement may be met with an associate’s degree plus two or four years of work experience in the relevant field. Candidates must have at least five years of CH/MH-53E experience.
- Willing and capable of providing the kind of strong leadership that is necessary to build a high-performing team, such as prioritizing customer service, keeping channels open for dialogue, and being both teachable and open to criticism.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required. Professional, Detail Oriented, Safety Oriented, Results Driven, Accountable, Approachable, Customer Service, Independent Thinker, Driven, Honest, Leader, Motivator, Teacher, Phone Skills
- Capacity to read, write, add, and subtract; six (6) months to one (1) year of similar sanitation experience; broad working knowledge of computers/technology (e.g., Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word); ability to use personal protection equipment; and ability to operate in harsh temperatures.