Part-Time Assistant Construction Manager – Thar
The major goal of the Assistant Site Manager post is to serve diverse duties in supporting and preserving the historic site. With the varied duties of this role, the Assistant Site Manager must have strong verbal and written communication skills, outstanding organizational abilities, and the capacity to establish new programs and special events. The individual in this role must be able to create and maintain excellent work relationships, like working outside and with the public, and be able to handle many projects at the same time while engaging with employees, suppliers, and the community.
Job Title : Assistant Construction Manager
Location : Thar, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 33.44 per hour.
Company : Sunstates Security
Job Type : Part-Time
- Audits are carried out to ensure that the organization’s internal policies and procedures are followed properly. These audits are carried out not only by the department of Technical Services, but also by the departments of Human Resources, Accounting, and Information Technology (IT).
- Work with individuals who report to you to evaluate their performance against the job description’s requirements and then have a discussion with you about the results of that assessment.
- Active license and certification tracking and expiration monitoring help to guarantee that workers’ current license and certificate status is not jeopardized by lapses in their previous credentials.
- Interviews, hires, trains, coaches, motivates, evaluates, sets and adjusts work hours, handles team member complaints and grievances, disciplines team members, plans and directs their work, etc.
- In collaboration with the Site Manager, ensures that all daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation items are handled according to policy and procedure. Builds ties with non-company suppliers and aids with price, inventory, and service and return privileges negotiations.
- Protocols for visitor sign-in and facility operations include emergency procedures such as the evacuation of the building, lockdowns, and other safety considerations.
- Scheduling aid, Schedule E tracks all hours, including overtime. Report unauthorized overtime caused by early or late clocking to the Site Manager.
- Keep an accurate and comprehensive inventory of all corporate materials, supplies, equipment, and tools under his/her control that are required for effective job-related activities.
- Several reports, including as timekeeping, injury management, attendance, and requests for a status change, must be filed on time and precisely.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required, particularly the ability to influence people and collaborate with a wide range of personalities.
- Technical bachelor’s degree. An associate degree with two years of experience or four years of experience may replace a bachelor’s degree. 5 years of CH/MH-53E experience preferred.
- In order to properly manage the production process of a large number of airplanes with extensive internal and external links, the individual in charge of the site has to be able to provide assistance and advise to the individuals in charge of the individual factories.
- Capacity to read, write, add, and subtract; six (6) months to one (1) year of similar sanitation experience; broad working knowledge of computers/technology (e.g., Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word); ability to use personal protection equipment; and ability to operate in harsh temperatures.
- Diploma or equivalent, Recruiting, interviewing, and people skills Professional, detail-oriented, safety-focused, results-driven, accountable, approachable, customer service Thinker, Leader, Motivator, Teacher,
- Able of giving strong leadership to the operation in order to establish a high performance team, with characteristics such as a focus on the customer, open communication, a desire to teach, and the provision of feedback.