19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Assistant Construction Project Manager – Al Jubail
The Assistant Site Manager is responsible for developing excellent staff, setting high performance expectations, and using business training resources to ensure that workers’ efforts and successes are acknowledged. Takes on inventory protection, asset management, and operational challenges. Maintains the general cleanliness of the facility, stock room, and outside spaces. Through meetings and open talks, fosters a healthy connection between the consumer and the team.
Job Title : Assistant Construction Project Manager
Location : Al Jubail, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 33.58 per hour.
Company : Per Scholas
Job Type : Full-Time
- Several reports, including as timekeeping, injury management, attendance, and requests for a status change, must be filed on time and precisely.
- Scheduling aid, Schedule E tracks all hours, including overtime. Report unauthorized overtime caused by early or late clocking to the Site Manager.
- Compliance with all business rules and procedures, including those of Technical Services, Human Resources, Accounting, and Information Technology (IT), is a high priority for this position.
- Ability to drive and influence others as well as the ability to connect to people with a wide variety of temperaments are two of your strongest suit.
- Keep an accurate and full inventory of corporate resources, supplies, equipment, and tools for task efficiency.
- Monitors staff licenses and credentials (including CPR certifications) and guarantees they’re renewed before expiring.
- Evaluation of subordinates’ performance based on job requirements and discussion with subordinates
- In conjunction with the Site Manager, ensures that all daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation items are handled in accordance with policy and practice. Assists in the negotiation with non-company suppliers on price, inventory, and service and return rights.
- Extraordinary measures such as building evacuation, lockdowns, and other safety concerns are included in protocols for visitor sign-in and facility management.
- Manages and develops direct reporting staff, which includes, but is not limited to, interviewing, hiring, training, coaching, motivating, evaluating, setting and adjusting work hours, handling team member complaints and grievances, disciplining team members, planning and directing team members’ work, and so on.
- An education in technology is required. With an associate’s degree and two or four years of work experience, a bachelor’s degree may be achieved. Requires five years of CH/MH-53E flying experience.
- Customer attention, open communication, readiness to coach and offer feedback are all qualities that a good leader must possess.
- Site managers must be able to provide assistance and advise in order to efficiently manage the production process of several airplanes with complex internal and external interconnections.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required. Professional, Detail Oriented, Safety Oriented, Results Driven, Accountable, Approachable, Customer Service, Independent Thinker, Driven, Honest, Leader, Motivator, Teacher, Phone Skills
- It is required that you have a working knowledge of computers and technology (for example, Outlook, Excel, and Word), as well as the ability to wear personal protection equipment and work in locations with high temperature swings (for example, temperatures ranging from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees Fahrenheit).