25 May 2023
Part-Time Assistant Director Clinical Pharmacy – Abha
The Pharmacy Assistant works in the pharmacy under the direction of a certified pharmacist and aids in pharmacy duties that do not need the pharmacist’s professional judgment. Work areas include, but are not limited to, filling unit doses, repackaging, invoicing, inventory monitoring, and stock requests.
Job Title : Assistant Director Clinical Pharmacy
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.55 per hour.
Company : Shields Health Solutions
Job Type : Part-Time
- All medication storage rooms must be kept in line with Department of Health, The Joint Commission, and the State Board of Pharmacy standards, as well as any other applicable regulations and standards.
- As directed by the pharmacist on the batch record, repackages and/or labels non-sterile and sterile items as well as extemporaneous dosages as necessary.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment, cleans the area on a regular basis, and follows proper disposal procedures.
- Pharmacy and company success depends on providing appropriate medications, health information and professional services in a helpful, caring, pleasant and efficient way to the customers and staff.
- Forms are filled out to get notifications and to order new things when they need to do so. Patient care areas fill in a form to ask for floor stocks. People who work at cost centers get paid, deliveries are checked for expiration dates, and charges are sent to the right cost centers.
- Take on a broad variety of responsibilities in the case that an emergency arises, such as covering sick calls and filling vacancies.
- The prescription must include the following information: name of medicine, dosage, strength, directions on how to use, amount to be prescribed, any specific instructions, and information on how to get a new prescription. Is aware that generic or therapeutic substitutions may be possible.
- medications may be sold provided the patient’s identity has been verified in some way, such as by an insurance claim or an investigation of a health insurance card.
- Comprehends all aspects of the industry and its competitors as well as customer needs, distribution techniques and firm products.
- It is recommended that deposits be made in the same amount by cash, credit card, and check. Before you shut up shop for the day, check the register for any errors and correct them.
- To ensure the timely delivery of drugs and other pharmacy supplies to inpatient areas. Crash, cardiac and surgical carts are included in this group.
- When something looks to be incorrect, a quality-minded person is compelled to look for faults and investigate.
- It is important to be able to do many things at once and meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment.
- Performs all of the automated distribution tasks and obligations given to them with competence and professionalism.
- Possess the capacity to think critically and make informed judgments, as well as strong leadership abilities and excellent organizational skills.