Full-Time Assistant Director of Finance – Abha
The Director of Finance oversees all long-term financial planning and is responsible for developing and implementing the company’s financial and administrative strategies, plans, and procedures. Helps keep the company’s finances secure by monitoring the flow of money and other vital papers. Within the realm of finance, I am accountable for all systems, controls, and reporting. manages the day-to-day activities of the accounting department, including the general ledger, accounts payable, and financial reporting. Responsible for developing, implementing, and assessing HR policies, initiatives, and practices related to employee interactions. We can have a conversation about salary and benefits after we learn more about your background and needs. The President is responsible for all duties involving the management of public funds, government operations, and personnel matters. Responds to the President’s requests for financial reports. Control is exercised over the accounting department.
Job Title : Assistant Director of Finance
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 41.61 per hour.
Company : Aquent
Job Type : Full-Time
- supplies the data necessary for departments and other managers to carry out their responsibilities.
- establishes, coordinates, and manages a sufficient strategy for the control of operations, including profit planning, plans for capital investing and financing, sales projections, spending budgets, and cost standards, as well as the appropriate controls and processes to carry out the plan.
- to oversee the company’s cash flow situation. Establishing policies for credit, collections, and purchasing as well as timetables for paying bills and other financial commitments falls under the category of responsibility.
- implements internal checks and balances, performs audits, and makes sure the business is adequately insured to safeguard its assets.
- Coordinates, reviews, and approves budget proposals with the President; discusses and deliberates proposed enhancements and major adjustments.
- creates and implements accounting policies, coordinates systems and processes, and prepares operating statistics and special reports, such as interim and year-end financial statements, as needed. maintains the company’s accounting system and keeps accurate books and records of all business activities and assets.
- To ensure adherence to defined policies and processes, it enables the control and editing of all corporate orders. It also makes it easier to manage data and retrieve records created by these orders.
- creates and manages tax policy and practices. provides data to the company’s and principals outside tax advisors on a quarterly basis or as frequently as necessary to project taxable income for the companies and identify tax planning solutions. coordinating with external tax experts the preparation of the companies’ year-end income tax returns.
- must grant final consent to any transactions requiring the use of money, such as contracts for goods and services.
- Examines results against operational plans and benchmarks, then communicates those findings to upper management along with explanations of what they mean.
- Should have at least eight years of expertise in financial management and accounting.
- powerful PC abilities, including Word, Excel, and financial accounting programs.
- Proven track record in internal control implementation and maintenance, payroll processing, budgeting, costing, and financial statement analysis.
- solid training in all facets of accounting, including administration and bookkeeping for inventories, accounts payable, and accounts receivable, as well as maintaining a general ledger.
- Strong organizational, analytical, verbal, and written communication abilities are required.