26 May 2023
Full-Time Assistant Director of Front Office – As Sulayyil
We want folks that love to serve. As a Front Desk employee, you engage with visitors the most. Your involvement affects the guest’s experience. Your proactivity, responsiveness, and care will be crucial. This position is great for people-pleasers with a strong sense of duty.
Job Title : Assistant Director of Front Office
Location : As Sulayyil, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.38 per hour.
Company : Royale Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Register all of the arriving guests, ensuring that the relevant information is collected, the registration card is filled out, and a payment mechanism is determined. Provide guests with change as necessary and accept and record information from their credit cards and picture identification on their guest accounts.
- You will be expected to help clean any section of the hotel that the manager specifies, including the lobby, the staff break room, the guest laundry, the fitness room, the vending areas, the stairwells, and the public spaces.
- A welcoming grin and helpful assistance in acquiring information about the guest and things to do in the nearby region are required components of providing superior service to guests. The satisfaction of guests takes precedence over the exploration of potential new sources of income.
- Assist other departments, including Breakfast, Social, Housekeeping, and Laundry, among others. Maintain the hotel’s restrooms, lobby, and other common areas.
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of proprietary hotel information, communication reports, and files. Handle all incoming and outgoing reservation requests. As authorized by the General Manager, care for lost and found goods.
- People excellence shows a passion for customer service and teamwork. Product excellence – give friendly, smiling service and a swift, accurate check-in.
- Giving all guests fast, friendly, and professional service, Maintain a high level of service and hospitality. Deal with guest concerns and complaints as quickly as possible and as satisfactorily as needed.
- Produce deposit slips, provide the Guest Services Manager with a report on the day’s financial position, and reconcile the day’s payments and expenditures with the amounts that are shown on the machines. The need for adjustments
- At check-out, close guest accounts and assess satisfaction. In case of discontent, study and try to fix issue within limits; may include involving a supervisor.
- Always provide a warm greeting to consumers in a true and courteous manner. It is important to have a voice that is upbeat and easy to hear, to actively listen in order to comprehend requests, to reply with the necessary action, and to offer correct information, such as outlet hours and nearby attractions.
- Must be able to use the property management system software. Working through all shift reports and executing audits as needed or assigned is a prerequisite.
- Effectively interact with internal and external clients, some of whom may demand high degrees of tolerance, tact, and diplomacy to diffuse anger, acquire correct information, and aid in dispute resolution.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is necessary. A minimum of three years of front desk experience and proficiency with computers are required.
- Using a relatively sophisticated computer system, the ability to obtain and properly enter data Ability to hear and see warning indicators of impending danger.
- able to stand and move around the front office while doing important work duties Capable of reading, listening, speaking, and writing in English.