27 May 2023
Full-Time Assistant Financial Controller – Adham
The Financial Controller is responsible for overseeing accounting processes as well as managing and improving the financial performance of the company. Accounting records management, risk evaluation and management, regulatory compliance, financial statement publication, accounting operations oversight, financial data analysis, expenditure monitoring, auditing process coordination, and financial information correctness are all responsibilities.
Job Title : Assistant Financial Controller
Location : Adham, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 38.52 per hour.
Company : Robert Half Accountemps
Job Type : Full-Time
- Financial statements and cash forecasts should be created on a monthly basis.
- Accounts in the general ledger must be kept current and evaluated.
- To apply for this position you should have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a similar profession. It is preferable to have a master’s degree.
- The employee should be able to assist with cash flow forecasting for the company.
- Keeping track of an employee’s accounts payable and reimbursement processes is important.
- It is preferable if you have a CPA license.
- Audits must be monitored and evaluated on a regular basis by the applicant.
- All three Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel, and Access) should be available.
- Analyze the cost-benefit ratio.
- Investigate that all account reconciliations have been performed on schedule.
- The applicant must have a working grasp of accounting software.
- Understand new concepts quickly and put them into practice as directed.
- Workable interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Financial and managerial skills which are both strong and effective are essential.
- Self-motivation, initiative, and self-discipline are all characteristics that an applicant must have.