Full-Time Assistant kitchen Manager / Sous Chef at Camp Immediate Start – Abha
The Kitchen Manager is in charge of the entire operations of the kitchen, ensuring that operational and financial objectives are met. Daily tasks will center on encouraging their staff, keeping food and labor expenses under control, and maintaining excellent product standards. This job actively plans, organizes, and instructs their colleagues to meet specified sales, cost, coworker retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation goals. Working to achieve the highest level of team performance in terms of guest service and experience, increased sales and profitability, effective cost controls, and hiring, development, training, and retention of all coworkers in accordance with all company guidelines, policies, and procedures are the foundations of success in this position.
Job Title : Assistant kitchen Manager / Sous Chef at Camp Immediate Start
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.19 per hour.
Company : Goodwin Recruiting
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ensure the profitability of location by operating within established guidelines and requirements for labor, COGS, and controllable costs.
- Ensure that all colleagues are fully trained at all kitchen stations, including weekly/monthly inventory duties, the year-round and specialty food menu, the KDS system, and rules and procedures for food preparation, cleaning, and side work responsibilities.
- Create, implement, and monitor kitchen performance guidelines with advice from the manager.
- Assures that all staff can communicate menu options to visitors simply, correctly, and passionately.
- In order to achieve short-term as well as long-term profitability for the kitchen, assist the General Manager and administrative colleagues with the development and monitoring of fiscal budgets specific to kitchen operations.
- Colleagues should be informed about side job assignments, and checklists and side tasks should be completed before coworker’s clock off. Inspects food preparation and serving areas to verify that food handling techniques are safe and hygienic.
- Additionally, the Kitchen Manager ensures that the kitchen is cleaned regularly, food is disposed of appropriately, and that the kitchen satisfies all hygienic regulations.
- Adapt employee schedules to a busy bar/restaurant. Schedule labor based on projected company activity, ensuring all roles are manned appropriately and meeting labor cost targets. Change shifts and special scheduling requests.
- Represent the brand and the principles of the firm with enthusiasm by consistently showing respect, civility, and compassion to both internal and external visitors.
- Maintains a clean, functional environment in all refrigeration, storage, and work facilities in order to meet with Health Department rules.
- Working as an experienced chef for at least three years in the hotel industry is required. Experience in scheduling and staffing is necessary.
- Possess the capacity to mentor and manage a team, as well as to operate effectively under pressure. Working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, a variety of duties, and continuously shifting conditions is essential. The ability to adapt and think quickly is vital.
- Microsoft (Excel, Word) and Google Documents/Forms proficiency is necessary. Capable of tracking inventories using a spreadsheet and doing basic data input with a high level of accuracy. Must have basic financial abilities.
- Capacity for professional, courteous, and productive interaction with colleagues and the broader public. Must have strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to work in a team.
- This position requires applicants to be proficient in English and to have at least two years of relevant work experience. Culinary school graduates are given preferential treatment when applying for jobs in the food industry