Full-Time Assistant Manager, Account Management – Al Edabi
As our Talent Manager, you will be in charge of recruiting and managing talent for our advocacy divisions, whose clients are at the forefront of progressive work on issues such as racial justice and civil rights, low-wage worker advocacy, voting rights, economic security, the environment, affordable housing, human rights, LGBTQ issues, healthcare, education, money in politics, and ending mass incarceration. You’ll be an integral member of our People Team and a major contribution to our company’s progress. You’ll collaborate with our talent team and act as a key thought-partner to our executive team and department heads in developing and growing a world-class organization, investing in our most valuable asset: our people. You’ll handle advocacy searches from start to finish, relying on hiring managers to ensure that all people-related tasks is completed to a high standard.
Job Title : Assistant Manager, Account Management
Location : Al Edabi, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.79 per hour.
Company : Charles Aris
Job Type : Full-Time
- Establishing a culture of performance that encourages a diverse range of perspectives and viewpoints in the workplace is essential to a company’s long-term success.
- Contribute to the development of career development strategies, methodologies, and resources. Propose approaches, ideas, and business insight to HR leadership and business partners in order to allow the organization to respond to career and talent-related opportunities and requirements by boosting the efficacy, reach, and visibility of career programs.
- Help with the development and implementation of succession plans, as well as new hire development programs.
- System, coffee, wine, cocktails, food preparation and presentation, society and cleaning are some of the topics that need to be coordinated with internal and external training providers.
- Onboarding, hiring, contacts with personnel and salary, benefits and performance management at the regional or local level may be handled with little oversight.
- Build career advice based on data-driven ideas and a thorough understanding of the company’s policies as well as relevant laws and regulations.
- Examine the risks and advantages of the changes; plan effective change-management strategies; and ensure communications and readiness materials are in place to facilitate the transition of career-related programs and procedures.
- The panel narratives also feature information about the user’s professional life. Don’t be afraid to bring your expertise and knowledge to the table.
- Create and manage strategies, methodologies, tools, processes, and procedures that increase the efficiency, effectiveness, and impact of the performance process while also fostering teamwork. Processes include goal-setting, performance reviews, development plans, and quarterly coaching sessions.
- Build connections with agents and managers to find and hire on-camera presenters, celebrities, digital influencers, and/or creators who are a strong fit for the company’s voice for branded content campaigns and original network programming.
- a publisher’s viewpoint on talent sourcing, pricing, and packaging for digital and live events.
- Working knowledge of stage production and the ability to properly coordinate the work of artists and other crew members to meet the needs of the show are both necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, General Company, or a comparable discipline is necessary, OR 5+ years of experience in business operations, business program management, or Human Resource program management, or a related field is required.
- Well-versed in all aspects of social media. You know your way around Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, and other platforms to find great talent and influencers.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Excellent time management skills. Ability to provide timely, efficient, reliable, and pleasant service to customers. The capacity to communicate facts clearly and succinctly.