26 May 2023
Full-Time Assistant Manager, Amazon Media Trader – Al Mithnab
The Media Manager is accountable for the success of customers’ online marketing programs by offering thought leadership on campaign strategy and optimization, as well as developing strong relationships and creating clear lines of communication with clients, partners, and internal employees. The Media Manager is analytical and problem-solving in nature, ensuring that programs are executed flawlessly and reach or exceed specified goals.
Job Title : Assistant Manager, Amazon Media Trader
Location : Al Mithnab, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.33 per hour.
Company : Viant Technology
Job Type : Full-Time
- Data analysis of important metrics is required to create and execute improvements to improve client programs’ efficacy.
- In both an unsupervised and supervised setting, acquire information and photographic/videographic evidence to support compelling narratives for social media postings that are both relevant and meaningful.
- build and sustain ties with other platforms. Conduct beta testing of new products and services and explore new monetization models. Oversee all day-to-day campaign troubleshooting.
- It is crucial to understand how their company’s health is influenced by major customer prospects as well as risks and other relevant data.
- Responsibilities include coordinating internal meetings between account service, media, and project management in order to kick-off the authorized plan with a blueprint download.
- Execute digital marketing initiatives, including search engine optimization, display and video advertising, and mobile advertising, for a variety of clients.
- continue to monitor the contracts signed by the suppliers on a regular basis Monitor and report on the effectiveness of search engine marketing initiatives, including the competitive landscape, key performance indicators (KPIs), and suggestions for future development, in addition to other tasks.
- creating and codifying best practices for the benefit of the organization and its workers.
- Design complete pro-active social packages with Brand Solutions and other key stakeholders and manage a social product inventory of things accessible for purchase on the market in partnership.
- authorizing media purchases and producing reports on them when they’ve been completed, as well as ensuring that all the laws and regulations are being observed.
- Use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to demonstrate a basic understanding of how sponsored advertising is tracked and reported on.
- A deep grasp of social platform tools and applications is essential for anybody who wants to work in the social media industry, as is the ability to do social media analysis.
- capable of managing their own work while also being able to interact with others on projects in a dynamic setting.
- Unique marketing activities and/or partnerships that may increase consumer acquisition via paid advertising.
- For building customer and vendor connections you must have excellent interpersonal skills in both written and spoken form. You must be friendly and optimistic in order to succeed in this position.