26 May 2023
Full-Time Assistant Project Manager – AlUla
The Assistant Site Manager is responsible for developing excellent staff, setting high performance expectations, and using business training resources to ensure that workers’ efforts and successes are acknowledged. Takes on inventory protection, asset management, and operational challenges. Maintains the general cleanliness of the facility, stock room, and outside spaces. Through meetings and open talks, fosters a healthy connection between the consumer and the team.
Job Title : Assistant Project Manager
Location : AlUla, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 31.85 per hour.
Company : Life Storage
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to run a successful business, a manager must keep track of all of the company’s resources, supplies, equipment, and tools.
- Helps with proactive monitoring of staff licenses and certificates (including CPR certifications) and monitors expiration to ensure current licenses and certifications are obtained before old ones expire.
- Employees who report to him or her should be reviewed for their performance based on job requirements, and that evaluation should be addressed with him or her before making an assessment.
- assisting in the organization of appointments All hours, including overtime, are recorded on Schedule E. When employees clock in or exit early or late, the site manager should be alerted.
- In conjunction with the Site Manager, ensures that all daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation items are handled in accordance with policy and practice. Assists in the negotiation with non-company suppliers on price, inventory, and service and return rights.
- Training, coaching, motivating and evaluating are just a few of the many responsibilities of direct reporting managers. They are also responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, motivating and assessing their direct reports.
- The protocols for guest check-in and facility management include provisions for emergency measures including evacuations, lockdowns, and other security issues.
- Audits are carried out to ensure that the organization’s internal policies and procedures are followed properly. These audits are carried out not only by the department of Technical Services, but also by the departments of Human Resources, Accounting, and Information Technology (IT).
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills must be shown, including the ability to encourage and convince people as well as deal with a variety of different personality types.
- Finish and send in reports in an accurate and timely manner, including but not limited to: timekeeping, injury management, attendance, and change of status requests.
- Graduation from high school or its equivalent, Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interview Skills, People Skills, Professional, Detail Oriented, Safety Oriented, Results Driven, Accountable, Approachable, Customer Service, Independent Thinker, Driven, Honest, Leader, Motivator, Instructor.
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field is required. It is possible to replace a two-year or four-year extra experience requirement for the bachelor’s degree with a comparable two-year or four-year associate degree and/or additional experience. It is preferred that candidates have at least five years of CH/MH-53E experience.
- Many aircraft with complicated internal/external relationships need someone who can provide guidance and advise to the site leaders.
- There is a need for a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word), along with the ability to wear PPE and operate in temperatures ranging from 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees.
- A powerful leader who can inspire a high performance team via customer focus, open communication, and readiness to teach and feedback.