This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Part-Time Assistant Project Manager – Dhurma
The Assistant Site Manager is an exempt executive who assists the Site Manager in daily management of the sanitation staff. The primary responsibility entails daily operations management (e.g., interviewing, hiring, training, setting and adjusting hours, planning and directing work; discipline of team members; handling team member complaints and grievances; ensuring that the customers’ facility is effectively sanitized in accordance with governmental and/or customer specifications; and so on).
Job Title : Assistant Project Manager
Location : Dhurma, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 33.07 per hour.
Company : Superfly
Job Type : Part-Time
- The daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation instructions given by the Site Manager are carried out correctly. Formalizing price and stock discussions via commercial agreements with vendors outside the firm.
- Timekeeping, the treatment of injuries, attendance, and changes in status are only some of the things that have to be reported as quickly and precisely as possible.
- Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to motivate and influence others as well as the capacity to relate with individuals whose personalities range from mild to extreme.
- Interviewing and recruiting, training, coaching, motivating, assessing, establishing and altering work hours, resolving team member complaints and grievances, punishing team members, planning and directing team members’ work, and so on are all part of direct reporting staff management and development.
- In order to run a successful business, a manager must keep track of all of the company’s resources, supplies, equipment, and tools.
- Helps with the creation of employee schedules, the recording of hours worked by the whole staff, including any extra hours, and the monitoring of Schedule E hours. Maintains a watchful eye on employees’ clocks and notifies the Site Manager of any instances in which early clock-ins or late clock-outs lead to unlawful overtime.
- Review the performance of subordinates based on the job description, then discuss the results with them.
- Assists in the proactive monitoring of licenses and certificates (including CPR certifications) of workers, as well as monitors the Expiring, in order to ensure that active licenses and certifications are purchased prior to current licenses and certifications reaching their expiration dates.
- An internal audit is conducted to ensure that all departments are adhering to policies and procedures (IT).
- Visitor sign-in and facility operating protocols include evacuation, lockout, and other safety measures.
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field is required. It is possible to replace a two-year or four-year extra experience requirement for the bachelor’s degree with a comparable two-year or four-year associate degree and/or additional experience. It is preferred that candidates have at least five years of CH/MH-53E experience.
- Ability to manage the operation in order to build a high-performance team, such as customer focus, open communication and willingness to educate and provide feedback.
- It is needed that you have a working knowledge of computers and technology (Outlook, Excel, and Word), as well as the capacity to operate in high-temperature situations (-40 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees Fahrenheit) while wearing personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Has to be capable of providing site leaders with guidance and advice in order to effectively manage the manufacturing process of a large number of aircraft with intricate internal and external linkages.
- A high school diploma. Interpersonal and interviewing skills are only a few examples. Excellent customer service that pays careful attention to details while also looking at the big picture. a leader who inspires people with their thoughts