26 May 2023
Full-Time Assistant, Video Production – Khaybar
Need a music producer who is both talented and enthusiastic. The position will oversee the regular production flow and internal and external creative/production resources, including the intake of new projects, resource/capacity management, contracts, scheduling, and delivery.
Job Title : Assistant, Video Production
Location : Khaybar, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 35.33 per hour.
Company : Primary Wave
Job Type : Full-Time
- Gather audio from shows, events, concerts, and interviews to use in the show.
- Building relationships with industry insiders including managers, publicists, and record labels through social gatherings.
- Participation in opportunity evaluations, as well as new audio design and development, is expected on a regular basis.
- Set up and conduct all licensing and synchronization rights negotiations with record labels, music publishers, and other parties as necessary.
- Production and creative direction of plays as required.
- This person also needs to be able to explain ideas and designs, adhere to standards, and more.
- Develop and oversee project timelines, budgets, and estimates while monitoring spending and making sure work is completed within the allotted time and money.
- Collaborate with the music artists, the supervising producer, and the line producer on a budget.
- Management of the music team assists in carrying out all musical performances.
- The role of music producer is one that requires extensive teamwork, requiring the producer to coordinate the efforts of individuals and organizations of varying sizes.
- Proven ability to think creatively and bring new ideas to the table for the production of radio- and digital-ready musical content.
- Capacity and willingness to participate in and collaborate with other teams on the program, as well as to hire non-music guests including celebrities, public figures, and athletes.
- qualifications in management, coaching experience, and the ability to inspire teamwork.
- ability to juggle multiple tasks and determine which are most important to do in a given amount of time.
- 8+ years’ relevant experience in music industry – booking/ producing at a variety show (late night, daytime, morning, or similar) or music label experience a plus.