26 May 2023
Full-Time Associate, Corporate Tax – Wadi Al Fora’a
For several customers within our International Accounting Firm, the Tax Associate will collaborate closely with other members of our team on all aspects of project and engagement management. Tax return preparation and review are among the responsibilities, as is working directly with customers to offer planning, counseling, and compliance knowledge, as well as aiding with client management and practice growth initiatives, among other things.
Job Title : Associate, Corporate Tax
Location : Wadi Al Fora’a, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.22 per hour.
Company : Reed Smith LLP
Job Type : Full-Time
- Prepare memoranda and client letters, research tax issues, and come up with opinions and recommendations on different tax issues.
- Oversee and assist in the completion of any tax-related paperwork such as returns, extensions, projections of upcoming payments, or any other tax-related activities.
- Develop your customer service and technical accounting abilities so that you may begin building a career that will provide you with limitless options now and tomorrow.
- Accounting and tax balances (such as taxes owed and deferred) as well as general ledger accounts under the Tax Receivable Agreement (“TRA”), including foreign withholding and franchise/gross receipts taxes, should be reviewed.
- learning how to assemble and record financial statements from bank accounts and other sources, as well as how to construct personal balance sheets and net worth statements based on this information
- In this case, the person in charge of reporting any procedures or processes that don’t meet regulations, as well as any fraud that is suspected or confirmed, to management.
- Helping people build their legacies through estate and gift tax planning, as well as charitable giving and philanthropy services, is what they do.
- Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering rules, as well as other relevant regulations and laws, must be followed by employees.
- International assignment cost projections for expatriates, foreign nationals, and other mobile and distant assignee are calculated and prepared.
- Develop administrative, professional, and interpersonal abilities to the point that you can organize, analyze, and interact with others in a productive and effective way.
- Telephone, computer, printer and copy machine all included in a single device. A working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet programs as well as a database management system. The ability to work with computers is beneficial.
- This position requires the possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting as well as CPA certification. It also requires 3-6 years of tax experience with a big CPA firm or the corporate tax department of a publicly traded corporation, as well as the ability to collaborate with others.
- Reliable transportation is required for all work-related activities, including getting to and from meetings, interacting with clients, and so on.
- Reading and interpreting documentation such as safety standards, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals Capable of writing regular reports and letters. Capability to provide information efficiently and answer to queries from firm personnel and the wider public. Good communication skills are required. Capability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measurement, including whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals Capability to calculate rates, ratios, and percentages, as well as to design and understand bar graphs.
- A self-starter and versatile person who has showed the ability to handle many projects and procedures efficiently while achieving internal and external deadlines.