Full-Time Associate Creative/Design Director – Hubuna
We’re seeking for a Design Director with hands-on experience and multi-hyphenate skills. We need a specialist in art direction and design who can create visually appealing assets and content for anything from lifestyle and product photography to motion graphics design to packaging and product drawings. You like providing client-centric visual solutions. You’re a problem solver specialist. To create amazing marketing campaigns and product experiences, you work well with people from many departments. Your leadership style inspires the creative team to think imaginatively and establishes a clear vision for our visual identity approach.
Job Title : Associate Creative/Design Director
Location : Hubuna, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 45.03 per hour.
Company : JP Morgan
Job Type : Full-Time
- When working with partners from the Creative, Marketing, Product, Editorial, or Affiliate teams to keep the brand moving forward, this person needs to know the company’s strategy and brand goals in order to keep the brand moving forward.
- Exhibit fearlessness in the face of the unknown and a love for design exploration. Concept and work on campaign ideas and experiences with Creative Directors while working on many different projects.
- Before any samples are manufactured, the designer directs and actively oversees the whole manufacturing process in order to guarantee that the product is at its best before any samples are made.
- It is imperative that our Design staff is engaged and excited by the work they do, and that it serves as a model for other designers.
- Ensure that the initiatives you lead go beyond their intended objectives and uncover new possibilities inside the client’s organization.
- Innovative design ideas and concepts that push the envelope need a certain amount of guts and foresight from the person seeking them out.
- In order to guarantee perfect implementation of the creative concept, work closely with strategists, creative teams, product designers, motion designers, and production teams and suppliers in a collaborative manner
- Participated in the creation and expansion of a visual asset collection for usage in a variety of advertising, marketing, and product-related projects.
- You’ll advise clients, team members, and colleagues on how to address business problems while satisfying brand and consumer requirements. You’ll collaborate with our Creative Directors, Strategists, Project Managers, and Account Teams.
- Strive to enhance our brand guidelines (typography, materials, and color schemes) in all of our touch points on a continuous basis.
- The ability to skillfully blend font, color, and composition in order to satisfy branding and marketing objectives is clearly shown through a strong portfolio.
- The ability to demonstrate a thorough awareness of how creativity may be used to accomplish business goals while also adhering to and promoting brand standards for aesthetic and communication quality is essential.
- Designs and visual solutions for digital, experiential, retail, product/service design, and narrative are all represented in this collection.
- Experience with integrated campaigns using digital, social, and/or new media that is based on design.
- When working in any industry, with any consumer, wherever in the world, one must be able to adapt and have the self-confidence to do so (from startups to corporations to schools and beyond). Someone who picks things up quickly and can jump right in to assist the team out when they need it.