Full-Time Associate Director, Experience Strategy – Al Qassim
A hands-on, multi-hyphenate Design Director is what we’re looking for to help us come up with new ideas. It’s important that the person we hire has a strong background in art direction and design, and they’ll be in charge of making sure that all of our marketing materials have high-quality visual assets and content that set us apart from our competitors. You are very excited about customer-centered visual solutions. You are a person who can figure out how to get things done. You can work with people from different parts of the company to make sure that marketing campaigns and product experiences work well. Most of all, you are a leader that can inspire great design thinking throughout the creative group and establish a clear vision for our visual identity.
Job Title : Associate Director, Experience Strategy
Location : Al Qassim, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 44.88 per hour.
Company : Emerald
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to guarantee perfect implementation of the creative concept, work closely with strategists, creative teams, product designers, motion designers, and production teams and suppliers in a collaborative manner
- In this role, you’ll be in constant communication with other members of the Creative, Marketing, Product, Editorial, and Affiliate teams to make sure the brand stays on track and on target.
- Involved in the design and growth of a library of graphic assets that may be used in a wide range of marketing, advertising, and product-related endeavors
- Be bold in the face of the unknown and have a passion for designing. Create and develop campaign concepts with the help of creative directors while working on a variety of various projects and assignments.
- Ensure that the initiatives you are in charge of continue beyond their intended scopes, and seek further possibilities inside the client’s organization to expand their reach.
- Manages the whole process in an intimate and participatory manner in order to perfect the frame, pattern, size, form, and comfort of the product to the greatest extent feasible before samples are created for testing purposes.
- It is your job to provide business advice to clients and coworkers on how to solve difficulties while also meeting the needs of the company’s brand and its customers. Work closely with our in-house Creative Department as well as our in-house Project Management Team and Account Management Team.
- We will continue to work on our brand standards (typeface and material choices, color schemes) at all of our touch points.
- You should have a distinct design point of view and a vision for the future, and you should be courageous in pursuing innovative design solutions and championing ambitious and boundary-pushing concepts.
- Provide our Design team with innovative, engaging, and encouraging pitches and project ideas by generating work that serves as an example for other designers to strive towards.
- A collection of work that shows a great ability to combine different types of design and visual solutions, including digital, experiential, retail, and product/service design and storytelling.
- Excellent design skills and a strong sense of aesthetics, with a strong balance of identity, typography, color, layout, and illustrations.
- A thorough knowledge of how creativity may be used to accomplish business goals while also adhering to and promoting brand standards for aesthetic and communication excellence.
- You need to be flexible and confident (from startups to corporations to schools and beyond). A quick learner who can aid the team if needed
- Successful conceptual and campaign design expertise; shown success working on integrated projects using digital, social, and/or new media; the ability to think creatively and strategically.