27 May 2023
Full-Time Associate Editor – Khaybar
We are looking for an Associate Editor to join our team of food-obsessed writers and editors. The ideal candidate should be able to leverage search terms and current research to update recipe galleries and recipe head notes. This person will produce dynamic content, edit text, and help other editors create stories across platforms. This position’s duties include writing and updating recipes, cooking procedures, and other aspects of home cuisine.
Job Title : Associate Editor
Location : Khaybar, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.3 per hour.
Company : River Inn of Harbor Town
Job Type : Full-Time
- A wide variety of management and organizational strategies, processes, and procedures are used to carry out a wide range of long-term research and projects, as well as budgeting methods and techniques to provide evaluations and estimates of resource needs.
- In this position, you will review commercials from idea to final edit to ensure that they fit internal brand standards and regulatory requirements. You will also assess a broad variety of marketing and scientific evidence that is presented in support of advertising claims.
- Give well-written and well-spoken notes and practical, constructive advice when it comes to content that might not be appropriate for the air. This could include things like excessive violence or explicit language, imitable behavior, commercial product placement, or other visuals that might not be appropriate for the air.
- Product reviews, technique primers, and interviews with chefs and home cooks are some of the types of articles I write and report for print and digital magazines.
- Planning a document for each article that includes approved sources, background material and formatting guidelines as well as a list of deadlines for each piece.
- Work closely with colleagues in the production and JEO departments as well as IT to ensure that any issues with your journal, especially those raised by authors, editors, and peer reviewers, may be quickly and efficiently addressed.
- Always be on the lookout for and evaluating departmental systems and processes with the goal of designing and implementing innovative solutions that will improve how we do business.
- Improve your journals to ensure that the Editors in Chief and Editorial Board Members (EBM) on whom we depend are as engaged as possible.
- Be aware of the yearly targets for journal submission, publication, and transfer volumes, as well as the target turnaround time frames for each of these activities.
- Think about how recipes and tales may be shared across all of the brand’s publishing channels (digital, print, social, podcast, video, etc)
- An understanding of web-based publishing and content management systems, including Adobe Photoshop, as well as a familiarity with these technologies.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to connect and work effectively with workers at all levels, as well as engage with a team, are required on a daily basis.
- Capacity to handle many priorities and a high number of time-sensitive activities effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced setting.
- Has the ability to communicate with people from different departments (such as Art, Photography, and the Test Kitchen), as well as at various levels within the firm and from external sources.
- Nominees should have at least three to five years of journalistic or writing skills, as well as a basic understanding of SEO and newsletter design.