26 May 2023
Full-Time Associate Equipment Operator, Folder- Gluer (2nd Shift) – Bariq
As an Equipment Operator, you’ll operate heavy District equipment such as transports (semi-tractor/trailers), dozers, excavators, water tenders, engines, and other miscellaneous equipment. You’ll operate a fire dozer and drive a transport vehicle during wildfire emergencies. You may use heavy equipment for non-emergency land management in the District. You’ll organize and/or undertake physical effort to fight wildfires. Duties include operating heavy equipment and doing basic building and ground maintenance.
Job Title : Associate Equipment Operator, Folder- Gluer (2nd Shift)
Location : Bariq, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 23.76 per hour.
Company : The Inland Group of Companies
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain the cleanliness, order, and safety of the maintenance facility on a daily basis. After each usage, thoroughly clean the equipment. Inspect all machinery and notify the Equipment Technician if there are any problems.
- You must be able to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of individuals, both inside and outside of your business, in order to be successful in the workplace. is well-versed in workplace safety procedures and follows them religiously. Contributes to a team effort in a collaborative way.
- Workers transport heavy equipment, such as excavators and bulldozers, to the project site, according to all safety regulations and requirements at all times
- Responsible for operating heavy equipment in a manner that is compliant with the company’s operational safety standards and procedures, Conducts periodic equipment inspections and preventive maintenance on equipment; keeps correct records
- In order to ensure the long-term viability of construction equipment, mechanical maintenance and repairs are carried out on a regular basis by the mechanics.
- Operate hand and power tools, as well as construction and maintenance equipment including mowing machines, front-end loaders, and air hammers, in a safe manner. Cleaning culverts, mowing, mending potholes, clearing waste, and shoveling asphalt and snow are all examples of physical work.
- Using various types of material moving equipment, moves and places unfinished and completed components, as well as raw materials. As a reference for operating and maintaining the vehicle, be sure you follow the required standard operating procedures.
- Carry out the responsibilities of an Equipment Operator, including but not limited to: logging all equipment operations, maintenance, and gas consumption
- Supplies building or maintenance projects in the City by transporting and unloading construction supplies such as sand, flexbase, asphalt, gravel, and other materials from City stockpiles or suppliers.
- Operates and drives light to moderately complex equipment for city and utility maintenance, such as rubber-tired backhoes, tracked excavators and loaders, maintenance vehicles such as bobcats and street sweepers, and front-end loaders; clears debris from streams and creeks, and keeps the sanitary sewer system in good working order.
- Ability to develop a service culture, workforce diversity, equality, and inclusion, team atmosphere, and good internal communication and alignment.
- Knowledge of broad building processes, methods, and materials Understanding of workplace dangers and basic safety procedures, Ability to execute a range of manual chores over long periods of time
- 6 months as an Equipment Operator I or 1 year in a similar position is required. Work experience may be replaced by education in turfgrass management or a related field.
- A great communicator who is honest and open with everyone involved. Taking care of and using power-driven tools and machines
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED), Experience in mechanical assembly, driving a forklift, and/or running equivalent machine equipment for two years. Good driver’s license required.