26 May 2023
Full-Time Associate General Dentist – Majma’ah
We’re looking for a dynamic and friendly Dentist who enjoys working as part of a team, is passionate about providing comprehensive dental treatment, and is eager to improve his or her clinical and managerial skills.
Job Title : Associate General Dentist
Location : Majma’ah, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 78.31 per hour.
Company : State of Florida
Job Type : Full-Time
- Follow all applicable rules, regulations, protocols, and procedures governing dentistry, including those controlling personnel, workplace safety, public health, and confidentiality, at the federal, state, municipal, and dental clinic levels.
- For each patient, the dentist must be able to treat oral and gum infections with the finest medications or procedures available.
- Determines the necessity for dental and prosthetic equipment by examining the mouth of the patient to identify the type of restoration required.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and perform (or direct others to perform) oral health care services in the best interest of the patient.
- Using x-rays, mouth mirrors, and other diagnostic processes and technology, examines people’s teeth and associated oral tissues to diagnose abnormal or irregular situations.
- Taking advantage of opportunities for continuing education and training to enhance your clinical skills and knowledge.
- In the patient’s dental record, document patient-dentist transactions as they happen so that the record accurately reflects the nature of the contact, the patient’s condition, and the care or treatment given. Make appropriate written referrals and, as necessary, seek written consent.
- Auxiliary and clerical personnel are well trained and instructed in their duties. Provides feedback to clinic management on the performance of auxiliary and clerical personnel as needed.
- Contribute to a team-oriented and collegiate environment by collaborating with other clinical and non-clinical professionals as needed.
- For operations that cannot be performed at the facility, makes appropriate referrals.
- Attain and maintain a high level of clinical dentistry proficiency, with a focus on areas that add value to the dental clinic, such as pediatric dentistry, emergency dental treatment, extractions, and dental care prevention.
- Interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are all essential.
- CPR certification is required, and it must be kept up to date.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in the state where services are delivered (in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where services are rendered.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a strong desire to learn and grow.