19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Associate General Dentist – Ragal Almaa
This job will be in charge of providing high-quality dental treatment to dental members, as well as coordinating dental care from internal and external specialists. Assist dental members in improving their oral health and minimizing the risk of future dental disease by serving as a resource. As a team member, play a leadership role in the delivery of dental care.
Job Title : Associate General Dentist
Location : Ragal Almaa, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 76.12 per hour.
Company : Dr. Arthur Rex Jenkins
Job Type : Full-Time
- All applicable federal, state, municipal, and dental clinic rules, regulations, protocols, and procedures governing the practice of dentistry, including those governing personnel issues, workplace safety, public health, and confidentiality, must be followed.
- Taking advantage of opportunities for continuous education and training to improve your clinical skills and knowledge.
- In the best interests of the patient, examine, diagnose, prescribe, and administer (or direct others to do) oral health care services.
- Examines people’s mouths to determine what kind of restoration is required and whether dental or prosthetic equipment is required.
- Contribute to a team-oriented and collegiate environment by collaborating with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as needed.
- Document patient-dentist interactions as they occur in the patient’s dental record so that the record accurately reflects the nature of the contact, the patient’s condition, and the care or treatment provided. Make relevant written referrals and obtain appropriate written consent, if necessary.
- Makes appropriate referrals for operations that cannot be completed at the institution.
- Auxiliary and clerical staff are well-trained and informed in their duties. As needed, provides clinic management with input on the job performance of auxiliary and clerical personnel.
- Examines people’s teeth and associated oral tissues via x-rays, mouth mirrors, and other diagnostic procedures and equipment to determine abnormal or irregular conditions.
- The dentist must be able to treat oral and gum infections using the most appropriate drugs or techniques for each patient.
- Eligibility for licensure in the state where services are being delivered or a current, valid license to practice dentistry in the state where services are being provided (licensure must be in good standing).
- Attain and maintain a high level of clinical dentistry expertise, with a focus on areas that add value in a dental clinic setting, such as pediatric dentistry, emergency dental treatment, extractions, and dental care prevention.
- CPR certification is required, and it must be updated on a regular basis.
- The applicant must possess a strong sense of leadership as well as a strong desire to learn and enhance his skills.
- Excellent communication skills.