Full-Time Associate Global Asset Manager – Diriyah
Coordination of daily and long-term strategic management of data center and public cloud assets connected to technology is the responsibility of the Asset Manager at the company. Every firm has an Asset Manager responsible for managing all of its IT assets throughout their lifespan. Asset Portfolio management includes a wide range of responsibilities that include the development of policies, standards, processes as well as systems that help the organization achieve its business objectives in terms of risk management and cost control, governance compliance and business performance. The Asset Manager will work with all departments involved in the acquisition, implementation, administration, and expenditure reporting of IT assets and will employ integrated software solutions.
Job Title : Associate Global Asset Manager
Location : Diriyah, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.3 per hour.
Company : New York Public Radio
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ensure that exceptional service is delivered to the company’s present tenant relationships by taking the lead. When it comes to negotiating leases for high-profile tenants, a strong network of leasing agents, lawyers, and bankers may be quite beneficial.
- All aspects of a company should be led by a strategic business plan for each asset, from its daily operations to its market positioning to its ultimate disposal.
- Improve the usability of underutilized technological assets to get the most out of your investment and maximize your return on it.
- Analyze and suggest capital calls and payouts to investors based on your cash flow estimates. Ensure that escrow and operational cash accounts are adequately funded by monitoring their activity.
- Ensure that asset data, such as serial numbers or identification tags, are accurate, full, and auditable in a configuration management database (CMDB).
- Compiling and distributing data to county employees and the wider public. This role might serve as the county’s representative on a number of boards, committees, and organizations involved in infrastructure asset management.
- All possible possibilities for the asset’s life cycle, from acquisition to disposal, as well as investor returns, should be included while modeling the asset. Begin and supervise the annual budgeting, strategic planning, and forecasting processes.
- Payments made in advance of loan maturities, such as balloon payments and pre-payments, are assessed for their impact on affordability and their potential for Business Development refinancing options.
- Making infrastructure asset management principles and best practices more widely available in a strategic and practical way across the Public Works Department, including training to optimize the usage and performance of asset management software.
- Monitor and evaluate technical and financial data relevant to company hardware from the moment of requisition until the time of disposal. Construct and implement techniques and processes for this purpose.
- Successfully collaborate with coworkers, vendors, and cross-functional groups in a team-oriented setting.
- At least five (5) years of experience managing infrastructure assets in government agencies and at least one year of supervisory experience are required for this job.
- Must be able to utilize and gain knowledge of a number of computer software programs in the areas of word processing, spreadsheets, database management, and presentation. Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the internet.
- Experience in contract management or buying and procurement, including strategy creation and implementation
- English proficiency is required at a level that permits the employee to understand and express information so that job tasks may be carried out safely and successfully.