26 May 2023
Full-Time Associate, Graphic Designer – Tabuk
An experienced Brand Designer who can build our brand’s reputation through one-of-a-kind, interesting, and thought-provoking consumer interactions is needed. You will work directly under the Senior Director of Brand Design and report to a team of talented designers, writers, animators, and storytellers as we develop our brand.
Job Title : Associate, Graphic Designer
Location : Tabuk, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.37 per hour.
Company : Bespoke Careers
Job Type : Full-Time
- Learn to identify and debate compromises with your team as you navigate the technical and creative constraints of a project.
- Create the necessary artifacts (sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and design requirements) that will guide the product’s experience development.
- Work with other Brand Design team members and Design management to develop, expand, and maintain the brand’s visual identity.
- You will direct brand workshops and interviews with key stakeholders to determine the motivations behind the firm, its goods, and its services.
- You will create compelling written evidence of the Company’s knowledge of the industry, its principal competitors, its advantage plan, and its long-term brand goal.
- In order to maintain a unified brand image and provide useful data for future branding decisions, you will be creating detailed brand documentation.
- Work together with the product teams to absorb information, spot possibilities, and come up with ideas about how to make those ideas a reality.
- It’s important to get the whole creative team together for regular design critiques and brainstorming sessions.
- To better serve our customers, work with researchers, product managers, marketers, and other cross-functional partners.
- By guiding designers and partners through best practices, the design process, and ideation, you can inspire, establish, and maintain an environment of excellence.
- strong inter-departmental communication abilities, especially with colleagues in product design, product marketing, and data analysis.
- A body of work showcasing excellence in design and exhibiting one’s capacity to create memorable, positive user experiences.
- Branding experience for over 5 years (think: digital first, fundamental human needs, complexity; for example: financial services, healthcare, real estate)
- Logo design, package design, editorial layout, marketing sites, and marketing campaigns are just a few of the outputs you can be proud of.
- definition: an approach to design and illustration that prioritizes the needs of the end user and creates memorable, meaningful interactions between the user and the product.