26 May 2023
Full-Time Associate Industrial Hygienist – Tabuk
It is the Industrial Hygienist’s job to oversee program operations and deal with routine safety and health problems while using advanced industrial hygiene principles and support from professionals.
Job Title : Associate Industrial Hygienist
Location : Tabuk, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 39.45 per hour.
Company : BSI
Job Type : Full-Time
- Workers’ characteristics, as well as process and risk information, should be included in hazard characterization in industrial and administrative workplaces.
- whole quality attributes are shown in their participation in the IDEA/PACE programs, which include the submission of total quality improvement proposals. Quality in every facet of life.
- Management of complete exposure assessments, industrial hygiene surveys, and the creation of industrial hygiene reports.
- Developing, implementing, and disseminating communication programs to increase and encourage employee understanding of incident prevention, industrial hygiene, and environmental compliance are all important responsibilities.
- Assist clients with public health contingencies, which may include inspecting specified workplaces to ensure that prescribed risk reduction measures are in place, providing the client with current data describing the condition of the workplaces, listing procedures that have been implemented, and identifying significant risks or trends
- Plan and carry out a ventilation evaluation, which includes apparatus selection and calibration, performance measurement, data analysis, and standard comparison.
- Using the most up-to-date understanding of industrial hygiene legislation, federal, state, and municipal standards, consult with upper-level management and project representatives.
- Take a look at the toxicological and safety data for the chemicals used in Tesla’s labs and make recommendations for how to control and measure exposures.
- Make sample plans, including the selection of analytic techniques, the selection and calibration of equipment, the design and implementation of laboratory interfaces, and the analysis of data obtained.
- Physical conditions, operational techniques, or other factors that constitute an unjustified risk to human health and safety should be eliminated or controlled by professional safety and health assessments and inspections. Prepare written summaries of the findings, together with recommendations for and coordination of corrective action.
- A bachelor’s degree in one of the following technical subjects and at least two years of related work experience are required. A closely related physical or biological science such as industrial hygiene, chemistry, biology, environmental health, or occupational health
- Outstanding verbal and writing communication skills, and a proven track record of achieving great client presentations and creating written reports.
- Proficiency analyzing and mitigating risks in order to maintain compliance with the BMBL, OSHA standards, and related guidelines and requirements
- Operation of medical surveillance and associated programs including respirator medical clearance, audio-metric testing, and substance-specific exams
- Intermediate to advanced technical knowledge of IH regulations and procedures; working knowledge of applicable practices and applications.