19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Associate Laboratory Microbiologist – Tereeb
Responsible for analyzing raw material, in-process, and completed product samples utilizing a range of conventional wet chemical and instrumental procedures in a safe and precise manner. It is expected that you will successfully use test procedures, convey in-process batch modifications, conduct an investigation of non-conforming goods, and carry out corrective action plans.
Job Title : Associate Laboratory Microbiologist
Location : Tereeb, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.16 per hour.
Company : Zhang Medical P C
Job Type : Full-Time
- Incorporates established competence and workstation operating criteria to assist in training and orientation of new workers, students, or residents. Monitor and maintain supplies for the tasks that fall within the purview of this role; make efficient use of materials and reagents.
- To safeguard oneself, co-workers, the environment, and the community by working safely.
- Make sure that the product goes through the lab work queue in a timely manner, and make sure that you are well aware with the lab scope and all of the accompanying lab paperwork and processes.
- Preparing, weighing, and burning samples, and then giving the results to scientists in the lab, Help the staff of Regulatory Laboratories with the setup and spiking parts of lab studies, as well as sample preparation and analysis afterward.
- Chromatography column packing, cycle studies, stability studies and material development may be added to the list of duties (HPLC, ELISA, SDS-PAGE).
- Complex testing is only done under the guidance of a technologist or with the findings verified by a supervisor or manager. Recognizes essential, abnormal, and unsatisfactory test results and follows criteria.
- Mix and evaluate various products to aid with batch changes, root-cause investigations or the assessment of new products, Analytical methodologies for raw materials, in-process materials, and final product materials should be used.
- When required, offers recommendations for improvement in the evaluation and presentation of outcomes in official or informal contexts.
- Core lab tasks will include buffer preparation, equipment maintenance, general lab maintenance, inventory of common products, and cooperation with other technicians.
- Has the ability to work successfully with others as well as on their own. Maintains lab equipment and does other duties as assigned.
- You must have completed at least 12 semester units in chemistry or microbiology to be eligible for this program. In a laboratory for a year
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit integers, as well as multiply and divide by tens and hundredths. Capability to carry out these procedures utilizing American money and weight measurement units, volume, and distance.
- People often use their hands and arms to move things, tools, or controls, as well as to speak, hear, taste, or smell. Standing, walking, and sitting are all things that office workers do all the time. The worker needs to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds on a regular basis.
- a minimum of one to two years of experience that is directly relevant, most ideally in a manufacturing setting, or an equivalent mix of education and experience, a four-year college or university degree with a major in chemistry or an area that is very closely connected to chemistry.
- Reading a small number of two- and three-syllable words and recognizing similarities and differences between words and numbers. Read and pronounce basic phrases.